11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

At the age of 24...

CabAJUlUMAAZgQv.jpg

i_bleed_blaugrana

I will say I've fucking had it with Sr. though. His conduct at the hearing was ridiculous, the question in which he confirmed UTD as the club who bid for him was not at all related to his current contract situation, but why his release clause mysteriously went up from 35 to 65 million at Santos, which if I recall correctly, was his own fucking personal bonus on the deal. It's amazing to see someone be so unapologetic and brash with how corrupt and manipulative they are of their son's talent.

What especially irritates me is that this is all just some low handed negotiating ploy to squeeze every dollar he can out of this new contract and is virtually holding Neymar randsom to us. It's simply outrageous considering how much this deal damaged the club, especially when he personally benefitted from it so much, and how much Neymar has improved since getting here. He very easily turned into another Robinho if he had went elsewhere but we sculpted him into the polished player he is now and for Sr. to not see that and appreciate that is maddening.

I don't even care if you want to be a greedy bastard, just don't be negotiating in the court of law over a case in which the other party involved is the one you are currently negotiating with now and you are a big reason why you are in court in the first place. Anyone else see the irony in that?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Come on Ney. Completely wipe the floor with this nobody. Have him walk of the pitch in tears, no mercy

raskolnikov

I would get it if Barca lead 5-0 and he then starts doing tricks. I would also kick a guy for doing that. But he goes dinho mode from the first sec regardess of the score it shoud be praised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans