Cule4life

The Culest
Threat?

2i970ps.jpg

giphy.gif

What does it taste like anyway?

Blood

Neymessi

I won't be surprised if neymar cuts it down against levante after this threat. When even your coach condemns it what can you do.

FC B

My concerns to this matter refer to a potential injury due to a player sentiment of humiliation by Neymar's dribbles or a serious agression on the pitch from which Neymar might respond and get sent off and ofc along with a few matches ban...

Neymessi

Neymar will not give a single fuck about it. Rightfully so.

Of course thats the 'right' thing to do but the guy has 0 support.If he does it levante players will swarm him like bilbao players did when he rainbowed the defender and later enrique will condemn that. The levante players wouldn't probably be punished either. So much crap for doing the right thing in spain.

Kohe321

After reading those remarks from Morales I really hope Neymar rainblowflicks him into oblivion tomorrow...

Then he and Mikel San José can create a "we got tricked by Neymar" support group where they get together for therapy sessions consisting of punching a dummy with Neys face on it. At this point I think merely mentioning Neymar to Mikel San José is enough to give him eye spasms. Heck, it might even cause him to angrily walk up on you while doing his trademark finger pointing as well. :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

MasChe

you can't finnish on a clifhanger just like that!
we need to know what happened next.
Did that Appleton guy replied? If he didn't that's just rude.
At least Ney has good manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans