11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He can praise Florentino Perez if he wants ... after he signs a 5 year extension and $1B buyout clause to prove his loyalty to us, until then .. this is all flirting.

Lolz at comparing this to what Messi and Xavi said, I'd bet both my arms these two would never have gone or ever were interested in joining a barça competitor.

Neymar's case is different, thus this shit quotes feel different.

Flirting? As I said, overreaction. Neymar could be a rm player since 2013, everyone knows that. He's been saying that about cr since his santos days as well, it's not new. There's nothing to indicate Neymar is interested in rm either.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So it is ok to praise these ENEMIES if not negotiating a new contract?

Yes, if you pleaded alleageance and loyalty to barça then yes, you're just being polite as it's obviously not with alterior motive.

OR if you made Barça live the best era of it's history, sorry for holding Xavi and especially Messi in a much much much much higher regard.

We're all unconfortable about the Neymar situation, because HE doesn't want to end the debates, the media are having a field day with it.. so obviously, when he praises Mou and CR7... eeeeeeeh, I think it's not innocent :)

JamDav1982

Yes, if you pleaded alleageance and loyalty to barça then yes, you're just being polite as it's obviously not with alterior motive.

OR if you made Barça live the best era of it's history, sorry for holding Xavi and especially Messi in a much much much much higher regard.

Messi when not getting on well with Lucho in the space of a few months chose Mou as one of top coachs in world and started following Chelsea on twitter.

Anyone can over analyze things.

You seem to be one of those people who think the more you hate the likes of Ronaldo and Mou the more 'Barca' it makes you.

KingLeo10

I don't think the praise is as much of an issue as the timing of it, granted neymar probably hadn't pre-meditated these comments to come out in the interview. In the end, there isn't too much in this, but it's getting clearer that neymar values his brand and political correctness just as much as he values his football. and that's fine.

F

Flavia

We're all unconfortable about the Neymar situation, because HE doesn't want to end the debates, the media are having a field day with it.. so obviously, when he praises Mou and CR7... eeeeeeeh, I think it's not innocent :)

I'm not uncomfortable. What else can he do to end those debates? Do you see Barto doing anything to defend him? Still, he's always on his instagram and snapchat saying "Visca el Barça" all the time. That really doesn't seem with someone who's thinking about leaving.

Vlom

You seem to be one of those people who think the more you hate the likes of Ronaldo and Mou the more 'Barca' it makes you.

I'm an angel compared to RM fans, trust me, they have NO one giving us close to the respect i give them.

So yeah, f%ck them, and f%ck them some more :)

I suggest you go read some madrid forums for fun then you can talk to me about "hating" .. at least I don't call him a handicaped or tell him his son is not his, so give me a break with your almighty high horses.

JamDav1982

I'm an angel compared to RM fans, trust me, they have NO one giving us close to the respect i give them.

So yeah, f%ck them, and f%ck them some more :)

I suggest you go read some madrid forums for fun then you can talk to me about "hating" .. at least I don't call him a handicaped or tell him his son is not his, so give me a break with your almighty high horses.

Madrid fans are cretins a lot of the time.....trying to mirror their behaviour seems to me like worst thing to do. You seem to think that is best way to go and fair enough.

I dont even respect their opinions enough to waste time trying to show how Barca I am by hating on them back.

Why do you even go and read their forums? Waste of time.

Vlom

Why do you even go and read their forums? Waste of time.

As piqué would put it, their hatred is music to my ears :)

And btw mate, you'll be hard pressed to find me properly hating on RM left and right, it's only CR7 and Mou (a little Pepe too) because those 2 stand for everything I stand against in life, obnoxious, cheaters, etc etc .. the rest of RM is just your regular antipathy of an eternal rival.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Him and Douglas watching Disney On Ice with their kids like Messi and Suarez last week.

[tw]701442567842492416[/tw]

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Rakitic too

CbwG6-qWIAAf-2n.jpg:large

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As piqué would put it, their hatred is music to my ears :)

And btw mate, you'll be hard pressed to find me properly hating on RM left and right, it's only CR7 and Mou (a little Pepe too) because those 2 stand for everything I stand against in life, obnoxious, cheaters, etc etc .. the rest of RM is just your regular antipathy of an eternal rival.

Same here. Only add Ramos to that list.

footyfan

Calma, calma
You've added stuff of your own that are irrelevant to the topic. " Admire Ronaldo, way he takes care of his body?" What?
Obviously you can admire Hitler as well for the way he employed entire Germany and built autobahns. Your comment and comparison is totally irrelevant.

How can you say "your comparison is totally irrelevant" and then go ahead and compare Ronaldo to Hitler? :D

btw you might be on to something, he's got his own salute already.

CbcpZRvWIAEsAEC-500x279.jpg

o-CRISTIANO-RONALDO-SEPP-BLATTER-570.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Where did I compare him with Hitler?
I made a point that you can find good qualities in just about anyone but that's not a reason to reedem a someone's personality and what he stands for.

Ronaldo and Mou represent everything that opposes Barca and reading that one of Barca stars admire them is sickening.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think you are just reading too much into his comments man.... Neymar was probably just being politically correct! I mean even Xavi said he admired Cristiano's professionalism and that we would probably not have seen the best of Leo if it weren't for CR7's pushing!!

In a way, Xavi attributing Leo's success to the presence of CR7, even partially, is much worse than saying 'CR7 is a model athlete and I admire him for that'

Yes. CR7 and Mou represent everything that opposes Barca just like how Raul represents Real. Yet we still do appreciate Raul and so do the likes of Xavi, Puyol, etc. no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans