11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Did he really say that? Did he learn nothing of Barca ethos in the dressing room?
Fucking Ronaldo and Mourinho? Get the feck out

:lol:

I thought this was all sarcasm but reading your following posts it looks like you are serious.

This argument of yours is too dumb for me to even try to debate.

Your hate for him is making you the new berkeleybernie.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
F*ck Mourinho, F*ck CR7, I wish them both a fierce endless diarhea :puke:

Tbh I don't like it either that he's praising those a**holes like that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:

I thought this was all sarcasm but reading your following posts it looks like you are serious.

This argument of yours is too dumb for me to even try to debate.

Your hate for him is making you the new berkeleybernie.

Your posts contains nothing about your take on the subject and thus makes it worse than the most retarded post in the thread as you've added nothing except ad hominem remark.

F

Flavia

F*ck Mourinho, F*ck CR7, I wish them both a fierce endless diarhea :puke:

Tbh I don't like it either that he's praising those a**holes like that.

He's just being polite to a portuguese magazine. Seeing anything other than that is just an overreaction. I've seen Messi do that more than once too. And other Barça players as well. I honestly think Messi voting for mourinho was worse than any media praise. Really disliked when he did that.

JamDav1982

Loads of Barca players have complimented the ability of Ronaldo and other players.

Nothing wrong at all if players do that and certainly not against any 'Barca ethos'.

Messi has praised him plenty of times. So has Xavi,Puyol, Gaurdiola etc.

Last edited:

Vlom

He can praise Florentino Perez if he wants ... after he signs a 5 year extension and $1B buyout clause to prove his loyalty to us, until then .. this is all flirting.

Lolz at comparing this to what Messi and Xavi said, I'd bet both my arms these two would never have gone or ever were interested in joining a barça competitor.

Neymar's case is different, thus this shit quotes feel different.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We're living in an era of political correctness. Ofcourse Ney has to say something good about Mou or CR if he's asked a question about them by a portugese (or any) paper. I would too, even if I hated them. Would you imagine him doing a Dani and saying something bad about them? He already has enough problems.

Edit: we also need to understand that Neymar is also a brand and he's Ronaldos heir for Nike.

Last edited:

Vlom

Really ? Why then CR7 is talking shit about Neymar Messi and Suarez in one single press appearance ? he's not bound to that supposed "political correctness" ?

JamDav1982

He can praise Florentino Perez if he wants ... after he signs a 5 year extension and $1B buyout clause to prove his loyalty to us, until then .. this is all flirting.

Lolz at comparing this to what Messi and Xavi said, I'd bet both my arms these two would never have gone or ever were interested in joining a barça competitor.

Neymar's case is different, thus this shit quotes feel different.

Barca players make those comments all the time. Nothing different from Neymar and not 'flirting' with Real Madrid.

Just excuses to try distinguish what Ney has said from scores of other Barca players that have done the same.

If Neymar wanted to be at Madrid he would be there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi has praised Mourinho and voted for him last year in the FIFA Coach of The Year Award too.

And Messi has been at Barça his entire career and was close to Tito too.

So Neymar praising Cristiano isn't a very big deal IMO, especially as they're sponsored by the same brand.

Vlom

I don't really want to debate this too much as I really like Neymar but I think it's not cool to praise the 2 biggest ENEMIES of culés when you're in the midst of a very polemic renewal process (that he himself don't want to clear, by saying stuff like "my future? you never know" bla bla bla), that's all.

JamDav1982

I don't really want to debate this too much as I really like Neymar but I think it's not cool to praise the 2 biggest ENEMIES of culés when you're in the midst of a very polemic renewal process (that he himself don't want to clear, by saying stuff like "my future? you never know" bla bla bla), that's all.

So it is ok to praise these ENEMIES if not negotiating a new contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans