11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frejsgodes

Just lol @ all the overreacting in this thread. Just read the last 2 pages..

3vKJqc7.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The problems with his signing also involve the club. Messi and Masch also having problems with tax evasion... But with him is worse, right?

Yeah, way worse. He managed to get in trouble from day one and has even his assets frozen in Brazil.

If you guys have problems reading opinions on shit Neymar posts on social networks, you really shouldn't be reading comments then.

Props to Busi and Roberto who worked out today on their day off.

JamDav1982

Yeah, way worse. He managed to get in trouble from day one and has even his assets frozen in Brazil.

If you guys have problems reading opinions on shit Neymar posts on social networks, you really shouldn't be reading comments then.

They are nursing injuries.

Are they better than all the other players that took the day off?

footyfan

Calma, calma

Lucho just wants his players to be horny mate.

F

Flavia

It's not worse. But you just proved my point. Be it for hating the player, or something else, some reactions here are really dumb when Neymar is the focus. It doesn't matter if he trains at home, or if other players also traveled to Paris recently, when he does, this happens. We don't even know what most players do in their free time, but it seems any excuse is valid to hate on him here.

I haven't seen this overreaction anywhere, but here.

FinBarcelonafan

I think a having a trip to Paris might benefit him. Have a change of scenery for a day, get your mind off of things. Just relax. It's nice.. I'd like to go to Paris now...

This. It's also their life and they should enjoy it. Relaxing might be just what he needs now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not worse. But you just proved my point. Be it for hating the player, or something else, some reactions here are really dumb when Neymar is the focus. It doesn't matter if he trains at home, or if other players also traveled to Paris recently, when he does, this happens. We don't even know what most players do in their free time, but it seems any excuse is valid to hate on him here.

I haven't seen this overreaction anywhere, but here.

Nah, you actually proved my point.
You get upset because someone dared to comment on a pic Barca player posted on social network.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meh.

Messi went to the mountains in Andorra a few months ago on his day off.

Aleix went there recently with his family as well. Both trips taking as long as it's to Paris, obviously everyone travelling in the best luxury available.

No big deal. If it is, then Neymar will get his due punishment by the club/Lucho. Everything else just speculations.

We recently had Mascherano declaring himself guilty in a tax evasion case(it was tax evasion, no?) and he got a one year suspended jail sentence AFAIK, doesn't make him a worse person, a distraction, or whatever you can paint him with.

F

Flavia

Nah, you actually proved my point.
You get upset because someone dared to comment on a pic Barca player posted on social network.

Nope. I'm not upset. Just baffled at a few people here overreacting over something so dumb, and trying to find a problem where there isn't one. Why weren't you guys pissed off when Bob or Alves went to Paris recently? They also posted it on instagram.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, you are.

Difference is big and you know it. Neymar is being courted by PSG and Brazil players there.
And don't compare 2 guys who proved their loyalty to Barca in some many ways over last years with Neymar who, even by his fanboys, isn't expected to stay at Barca for many seasons.

JamDav1982

Yep, you are.

Difference is big and you know it. Neymar is being courted by PSG and Brazil players there.
And don't compare 2 guys who proved their loyalty to Barca in some many ways over last years with Neymar who, even by his fanboys, isn't expected to stay at Barca for many seasons.

Messi has been courted by the likes of Chelsea for years and has flown off to London during time off to meet up with his good friend and Chelsea player Fabregas.

Players can go where they want and visit who they want in their own time as long as doesnt impact performance.

No doubt Messi will be different as he more loyal than this spoiled little party man Neymar...

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Yep, you are.

No, I'm not :lol: Funny you're failing to see how there's absolutely nothing to complain about, and how unreasonable it is to keep doing it. It's just nitpicking, nothing else.

And there is no difference. Neymar went there as Alves and Bob did, to have a good time in a great city.

It's just weird to see you guys complaining about something so trivial. Neymar being courted by psg, so he can't go to paris. Makes no sense. He doesn't need to go there to be "courted". He didn't even meet any of the psg players. And taking TSilva latest words about it, Neymar ignores him when TSilva talks about psg. So again, just nitpicking. Or as a brazilian saying goes, "trying to find hair on a chicken egg".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans