11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

:lol: You are precious.

I don't have instagram nor do I follow his twitter.
Kinda hard to ignore when someone shared his Paris pic on the forum I own. :lol:

No more precious than you it seems.

What would it take for you to get over your issues about Neymars loyalty? You seem terrified he will one day leave.

He might leave one day that is his choice and his career for me thats nothing to freak out about. Just enjoy him while he is here and see what happens in the future.

AnnieSureshot

3o8doPGGUBolR3Bi0g.gif
xT9DPt8WB4PtLl7VO8.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Issues? Terrified?
Is that what you picked up while in therapy or something?

Thanx, I have none of those. But good try diverting the topic on personal level after being repeatedly beaten by arguments.

JamDav1982

Issues? Terrified?
Is that what you picked up while in therapy or something?

Thanx, I have none of those. But good try diverting the topic on personal level after being repeatedly beaten by arguments.

Aye picked all those up in therapy. Well done.

Think you will find it is you who gets personal and diverts these conversations first but carry on.

Not been beaten in one argument when it is about opinions...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Imo, Neymar should just stay in Barca - preferably in his home and not go outside of it - until he hangs up his boots here or gets sold to another club. Actually, we should add a curfew-clause when he pens a new contract :thumbsup:

F

Frejsgodes

I say ban him for 5 matches. Obviously he doesn't have the passion, dedication or discipline required of a proper Barca player, and thus he should be taught a lesson. If 5 matches is not enough, make it 10.
If this doesn't work out, then sell him to Real Madrid.

B

beautifulgame

Yes, ban or sell? U cannot enjoy urself on day off. We need a more authoritative model in place. Perhaps player contracts can be written to reflect slave contracts. There has to be labor law loops holes and specific language that can still make this happen.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I demand to see Messi's picks at 3am in Paris with a random blondy celebrity, please someone ? since Messi is being used for comparison.

LOL at comparing a day at ski with your family with going out till dawn with random rich young jerks.

As for Bob and Alves :

1 - they are not as vital to the team's success

2 - THEY ARE NOT DEMANDING 20M/year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans