11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Good try. How about Suarez?

Suarez did dip a bit in April as well.

Scored two in CL game vs Atletico home game but still looked tired and not same player. In league games he was invisible a few times against Real, Valencia etc.

Tiredness affected them all. Maybe Suarez less but he still wasnt the same player.

Jefecito

Masche didnt the rest did.

The only tie that has really cost the club this season has been the CL when the players were knackered.

In the league Ney, Messi and Suarez have all been the top player for spells and been hugely important players.

Ney has been the poorest of the front three this year though and not all the players were poor in April. Masche was a fucking colossus in that time.

Mascherano kinda managed to stay close to his usual level, the rest didn't. First reason why we won the treble last year was because maybe we weren't that good in the first months but at the key moment of the season (April) we were unstoppable. The complete opposite happened this year, unstoppable at the start, rubbish in the money time. This is a team concern, not Neymar's, Iniesta's or Messi's.

JamDav1982

Mascherano kinda managed to stay close to his usual level, the rest didn't. First reason why we won the treble last year was because maybe we weren't that good in the first months but at the key moment of the season (April) we were unstoppable. The complete opposite happened this year, unstoppable at the start, rubbish in the money time. This is a team concern, not Neymar's, Iniesta's or Messi's.

Masche was better than that he was brilliant when rest of team looked knackered and out of ideas and fight.

Jefecito

The fact you're quoting one and only one name says it all.
He wasn't at his best at that particular moment, just like the rest of the squad.
Just stop this "he failed when we needed him the most". Kind of sentences that shouldn't even be said about Messi.

footyfan

Calma, calma

Suarez did dip though. He was poor against Villarreal, missed an empty net against Madrid and had zero influence on the game, had an OK game against Atleti in the first leg (tap in first goal, good second goal, average overall play - Neymar was actually the best player in that game), got himself suspended for Sociedad, invisible in the second leg against Atleti, very poor against Valencia.

LQ0If57.jpg

Prior to that, in Feb-March, it was completely the Messi show with Neymar being the second best player (he had that good period after a week's rest when he got suspended with Brazil). In that period, Suarez had a streak where he was missing very easy goals (incl. the first leg against Arsenal).

He had a great run of form starting with the Deportivo match, but so did the entire team. Most of his goals were fed to him to tap it in.

Messi983

:lol:

He can still hang out with Alessandra Ambrosio :wub: and can get millions of other women he wants.

Also, maybe I'm just too old but I don't see anything so special about Chloe. Yes, she looks nice and I know she's 19 but seems more like 16 so no go zone for me. Of course if I was Neymar's age I could think different.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

He can still hang out with Alessandra Ambrosio :wub: and can get millions of other women he wants.

Also, maybe I'm just too old but I don't see anything so special about Chloe. Yes, she looks nice and I know she's 19 but seems more like 16 so no go zone for me. Of course if I was Neymar's age I could think different.

I also don't "get" what he sees in Chloe.

About other girls, yes, he can have millions of girls, but if he fell in love with this one, he may be totally depressed.

Jadentheman

I also don't "get" what he sees in Chloe.

About other girls, yes, he can have millions of girls, but if he fell in love with this one, he may be totally depressed.

Does Chloe even know Portuguese? I know Ney knows some English, but I don't think he's proficient enough to have something with Chloe lol

I'm his age and she does look like a baby :lol:

I posted a pic a couple years ago. I wonder sometimes about other member's ages too, thought Caps was bullshitting with the grandpa thing until he explained his daughter used the account as well :)

BarçaBarça

Good news if he is renewed now, before the transfer window (then we might avoid daily rumours about him leaving because of our financial instability).

We need him even if he hasn't been consistently on Messi/Suarez-level for us yet - but we can't really expect many players to be that. We shouldn't keep him for his enormous marketing-reach or popularity. But selling him, like many suggested would be shooting ourselves in the foot, not many players like him out there + he fits fine in the MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans