11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

catch the ball at minute 1 he accelreates and run at defenders with full speed-acceleration , catch the ball at minute 120 he accelerates and run at defenders with full speed - acceleration .. from the all the god gifted technical players .. i have never seen anything like that , amazing Stamina and explosiveness .. unreal at times, he's never out of gas .. when we were 1 down, Suarez and Messi were playing upfront and Neymar was wayyy behind them positionally , and once we charged at them he was on par with Messi and Suarez. it takes some feet to do that .. people sadly just ignore these little détails that make all the difference . Today he played like a champion, bravo Nimo

Interlop

Yeah, maybe he is not in his best form, he makes stupid decisions and doesn't pass when needed but one thing is for sure, he played his heart out.

Total-Football

he dived in the extra time , i know he's getting better with that but i would appreciate more if he quit that bad habit ( dont mind the exageration tho just the diving )

footyfan

Calma, calma
Suarez going off injured lit a fire under his ass. Tireless, and his running led to the Banega red. Good job on the goal too.

Neymessi

Scored the last goal of the season against juventus to give us the treble and scored the last goal of this season to give us the double. Some things never change.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scored the last goal of the season against juventus to give us the treble and scored the last goal of this season to give us the double. Some things never change.

When you say it it sounds as if he scored winners and brought us victory in those games when in fact both were scored when game was practically over and Barca were winning.

And it's exactly because of comments like these this thread becomes unbearable and provokes reactions. So yeah, some things never change.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was awful in 1st half and then raised his game in 2nd. A good match in the end but still not on Iniesta, Pique or Messi level.

Hopefully the holidays will hit the reset button in him and we see him back in his old form next season.

Total-Football

He was awful in 1st half and then raised his game in 2nd. A good match in the end but still not on Iniesta, Pique or Messi level.

Hopefully the holidays will hit the reset button in him and we see him back in his old form next season.

Pique this season has been something else ..i think our defense has been massively let down by midfield and attack in April.

Neymar had an excellent match , i'm not afarid to say he has been man of the match followed by pique than messi. at times he picked the ball from defense and moved forward solo giving rest to the rest of the team with his collecting of fouls. like i have stated in many times, sadly people judge forwards by their offensive contributions and just overlook their defensive role , Ney is the best of MSN at helping out the defense

Total-Football

like iv said , i think us handling the situation of 11 against 10 had a lot to do with workrate, Neymar with his dribbling helped us catching breath throughout the whole game .. and everytime Messi had the ball he made runs, he was reckless .. the red card was a fruit of one of those runs . the beauty of football is that you can look a it from different angles .. well that's how i look at it mate. all the players u have mentioned had great game too .. to be honnest not a single player had a bad game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans