11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think Neymar's performance is tied with his hair. He was at his best when he had the simple haircut, same length all around. When it was like that he was more mature and kept things simple (for him). When his hair is more flamboyant his play follows suit.

Theoretically giving him Messi's haircut will make him a walking GOAT

xXKonan

[tw]737768257516621824[/tw]

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-are-you-kidding-me-Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Lutece FC

Bullshit. Paris will never pay the clause + 50 M€/year of salary (25 millions x 2 with our amazing taxes system...)

xXKonan

COPE has been trying to Push the Neymar to Real Madrid Schick for ages now.

Even got called out by Pique several months ago as well. COPE during the Real Sociedad Fiasco of last season, made it sound like Lucho was close to being sacked and Messi was some sort of Arrogant "God of Barcelona" crap, and made it completely sound like everything was a lot worse than it really was.

Since they're based in Madrid, they will always come up with Dumb shit to paint Barcelona in a bad light. While It's true I don't Trust Neymar Sr a bit, I don't trust COPE at all in regards to Barcelona Related stuff.

Messi983

Can't wait for Neymar to sign his new contract to finally end those stupid speculations. Well, at least until next summer I guess. :lol: I have no worries about him leaving but it's just boring to read same things every day. Media should use their imagination and report on transfers that are actually likely to happen to earn their money. Probably there are still some Barça fans that are jumping around in panic everytime they read something about Ney possibly leaving but in general I think not even RM, ManCity or PSG fans believe those stupid rumours anymore if they ever believe them in first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans