11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Man of the match?

Oh my...

Yeah Total-Football has his issues too.

Neymar was good in second half and tried to help in defense quite a bit, and i'm so happy i'll cut him some slack for his awful first half, but yeah, MotM for him ... haha... :rofl1:

Jadentheman

When you say it it sounds as if he scored winners and brought us victory in those games when in fact both were scored when game was practically over and Barca were winning.

And it's exactly because of comments like these this thread becomes unbearable and provokes reactions. So yeah, some things never change.

Well he pretty much decided the match because Sevilla could have easily gotten 1 goal with the last 4 minutes and bring it to penalties. But Ney shut out that chance. Same thing for CL Juventus could have easily tied the game in the last minutes, but Ney shut it closed

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Well he pretty much decided the match because Sevilla could have easily gotten 1 goal with the last 4 minutes and bring it to penalties. But Ney shut out that chance. Same thing for CL Juventus could have easily tied the game in the last minutes, but Ney shut it closed

Are you sure you meant to say easily? Obviously Sevilla could score at any moment, but by the time Ney scored Sevilla weren't close to getting an equalizer, the game was pretty much done...

Ney confirmed our victory, but he didn't decide it...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He was poor for 80+ minutes but in the end he proved decisive by getting Banega sent off and completely burying the game with his 2-0 goal

serghei

The game has been tilted in our favour in 3 moments above all. The red card for Benga and the two goals. Neymar played a big part in 2/3 decisive moments. When you have a player like our MSN, you never doubt the quality to do those things. Neymar playing under his standard for a part of the match doesn't mean he can't influence the game in a major way. That's why, overall, the criticism is not really warranted.

Poor game, yet he scored one goal and got a man sent off. That doesn't sound right. I think he was one of our best players in this final. Not Pique/Iniesta level but still a very good performance.

Kuchi

Despite the right man at the right place (meaning at the end of a Messi pass), which is not to be minimized btw, he was tireless, sprinting like mad. Must have been demoralizing for Seville's fatigued players to see him run like that in overtime.

Watching him in overtime gave me hope.

Good game from him, sure not Motm, but yet again there is no clear MOTM.

Neymessi

When you say it it sounds as if he scored winners and brought us victory in those games when in fact both were scored when game was practically over and Barca were winning.

And it's exactly because of comments like these this thread becomes unbearable and provokes reactions. So yeah, some things never change.

First of all, the game wasn't decided at all before ney scored on both occasions. We were winning 2-1 last season against juventus and this season just 1-0. His goals wrapped up the game and gave us sureshot victory on both occasions.

Second of all,wtf man? Stop reading too much into things. What i said was that he scored the last goal of both seasons. Thats it. Never implied he was the sole reason of our success or whatever god knows you concluded from my post. You are telling me simple facts like these are reasons for provocation and fights? No offense but its insecurities and utter hatred like you have that lead to all that when you start reading things which are clearly not there.

I think Neymar's performance is tied with his hair. He was at his best when he had the simple haircut, same length all around. When it was like that he was more mature and kept things simple (for him). When his hair is more flamboyant his play follows suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans