11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He got a new deal for a collaboration with the Jordan brand and is hanging around with the GOAT in the States. I would kill to meet MJ once ffs.

F

Flavia

Cj51jHCVEAUuiAw.jpg:large

Jadentheman

Who cares those shoes look bomb ass. Can't wait to see them pair with the new Barca kit. I think these will be the shoes that define Neymar

Eetu

Adormit
He got a new deal for a collaboration with the Jordan brand and is hanging around with the GOAT in the States. I would kill to meet MJ once ffs.

MJ sounds like one of the idols you're better off not meeting.

Who cares those shoes look bomb ass. Can't wait to see them pair with the new Barca kit. I think these will be the shoes that define Neymar

As long as they've hired people who know what they're doing. Fucked up my feet last week switching shoes.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
MJ sounds like one of the idols you're better off not meeting.

I know that he is very controversial and there are tons of stories about Jordan that put him in a rather bad light but for me he is the biggest athlete ever. Admired him more than anyone else while growing up and for me it would me more awesome meeting him than current or former Barca players.

xavisionary

I think like most people this was the tournament where I really sat up and began to take notice of Neymar. An unbelievable goal to score in a final this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans