11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

If they are willing to pay 190M €,we should take them and use it to buy 3-4 world class players.However,i don't trust the board

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it's true. But if he really wants to move for money then he and his dad should go and choke on $$$.

Galning

Selling Neymar and buying Pogpa would make our team clearly stronger!

Not at all, let alone clearly. Selling Neymar wouldn't be a disaster though, he ain't no Messi. But I don't see it happening this summer.

Maybe Barto will have to do it next season if he doesn't find a sponsor for his stadium. Should go for around 150M, if we were to sell wouldn't he?

Richard.H

He is not leaving this season, even if they offer him a salary of 50 euros. However, I don't see him staying longer than 2-3 more seasons. He has no ties to barca like messi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
See, even biggest egoist Ronaldo stayed at Madrid for 7 seasons and probably more and had to go through barren runs and still remained loyal.

But some people already excusing Neymar for possible departure after 3 years. Interesting.

Andrew M

People shouldn't flip out over some bs rumour from Brazil. In July he will renew when our new financial year starts. No point speculating about 2-3 yrs time for goodness sake. Most brazilian attackers drop their level big time in late 20s anyway

F

Flavia

Nah, it really wouldn't.
We'd need to replace Nerman, which would be impossible without a loss in quality.

I think it'd be worth it. If psg paid his release clause, we could get pogba and auba or Reus. It'd decrease the forward quality a bit, but improve the midfield. I'd do it.

dakt

If that is true, we should cache in as much as possible when saying goodbye to him, since we are already choking financially. Boy, would it be interesting to see how many members will be active here if he leaves.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

You need to understand if we sell Neymar for 190+ the whole market will change. You will see them ask 150 for Drogba, 90 for Reus etc.
Keep Neymar, buy smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans