11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

On the off-chance the rumors are true, we need to sell him this summer. Next summer we'll be absolutely fucked with only 1 year remaining in Ney's contract, or just renew him for 1 more season to assure that he won't screw us.

barcafan161

On the off-chance the rumors are true, we need to sell him this summer. Next summer we'll be absolutely fucked with only 1 year remaining in Ney's contract, or just renew him for 1 more season to assure that he won't screw us.

Well if we don't extend him this summer then we have reason to be worried

Icarium

Lifestealer
All those stupid rumours coming because of the his supposed extension in coming days. Ney's entourage might just be trying to get an even better deal. Lot of players do this, after his extension his buyout will be even higher. I have no worries he will stay here for at least 3-4 seasons. After that yes he might leave. But we will see about that if he keeps on improving and becomes the star of the attack why would he even want to leave. It is not like barca are some poor club.

Affiae

let him leave if he's bending to his father's greed and believes PSG will be the place to be. With that kind of money we can enstrengthen our team and come out better than with Neymar. I don't care.

Total-Football

Do you think a player who goes as far as juggling with bieber, go to watch nba and pose with their players, change hus hairstyle every week,heavily followed on snapchat instagram etc.. with all the work he s doing to install his brand would leave the most popular football club in the world to join league 1 ? The main reason companies pursue big stars to advertise their products is because they play for barca madrid bayern united. A psg move is possible for a 28 years old neymar. Not now..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol. Can go to PSG if he's dumb enough to ruin his career and any chances of a decent legacy.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
PSG is also quite marketable. But he's not going there. I don't think so. Why change Leo and Suarez to Di Maria and Cavani the bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans