11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Oh so Ney is tired of being in the shadow of Suarez and Messi? Lol not this shit again.

Some Sport journo is gonna have another thing to copy-paste now.

vlad

wow, with all this shit barca is going through because neymar, his father and bartomeu&rosell, he is in talk with psg? :lol: pls, fuck off from barca, for free if you ask me.

F

Flavia

Why is everyone acting as if all this is true?

Neymar Senior. I think he wants all that money, seriously. And also to leave spain because of the tax problems. Of course this is just speculation, nothing official yet. But if it's true, I wouldn't wait until next summer. I'd sell him now, so the team can be properly reinforced. Can't risk him leaving with just one year left on his contract.

BBZ8800

Why is everyone acting as if all this is true?

Because that's Neymar.

Similar stories about Xavi, Iniesta and similar would be a bullshit.
Well, with Ney, his father, 200 Millions we have already spent on his deal, penalties and similar, then Ney's personality, his hot and cold form, his love for celebrities and similar, it really doesn't sound as totally impossible for him to move to Paris.

Paris is a capital of Europe. Not Barca.
And he already proved that his life is NOT all about football and Barca.

So, Paris, if they offer way more money...
Plus, Paris offers more chances to hang out with celebrities, to date models, actors, singers.

Again, offer something like that to Xavi or Suarez and a deal wouldn't make sense since they either love Barca and football too much (Xavi), or because they don't care about lifestyle of rich and the famous (Suarez).
With Ney, Paris sounds as a dream destination for his lifestyle.

And again, we could get Pogba+Reus for that money (two players instead of 1, and two players with way more motivation).

Do it, do it, do it

But again, Neymar is Barto's gift to all of us, sadly...
So, it won't happen that soon, imo.

Last edited:

hardyboy

I don't understand why Neymar gets so much hate here. Yeah i know his father is a greedy cunt but i don't think Neymar wants a move..

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Ye lets not drag him through the dirt until theres something concrete.
He can just aswell be our main loyal superstar and ballon winner.
Im happy to have him in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans