11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope the press grill him about his shirt sponsorship lies and Neymar case where he conceded Barca to be guilty of fraud.

xXKonan

Hope the press grill him about his shirt sponsorship lies and Neymar case where he conceded Barca to be guilty of fraud.
Perfect opportunity for Barto to "Ease" them fears with Neymar renewing while fighting off Big bad clubs like PSG,United and Real!

All part of the master plan by :bartomeu:

xXKonan

[tw]747921913201188864[/tw]

Looks like Barto is going to actually do it. announce the renewal of Neymar on Thursday.

F

Flavia

[tw]747921913201188864[/tw]

Looks like Barto is going to actually do it. announce the renewal of Neymar on Thursday.

All that fear mongering might actually have been on purpose, to make him look good now.

xXKonan

All that fear mongering might actually have been on purpose, to make him look good now.
I said at times while it's likely true Neymar, likely get crazy offers from United and PSG and even Real. some of the things Posted by MD felt like it was "Manufactured" to scare people.

I mean to the average Barca, fan that doesn't follow or understand the Politics of what's going on within Barca, and how the Board uses MD to leak stuff like Transfer related stuff and Renewals and other things. Stuff like this would scare them into thinking that Neymar, could really leave.

It's pretty common to players use other teams as leverage for better deals in this case it's likely true but theirs also other motives as well. this is the perfect time for Barto and the board to use the Neymar renewal to come off looking good for the Socio's and the average Barca fan that doesn't pay attention to some of the problems the board has done.

I mean it all sounds like a really stupid conspiracy theory, but it really wouldn't surprise me at all if it was all true. Just wait until people are asking about the "Shirt Sponsor"

"We are working on it! But here we are announcing Umtiti and Denis Suarez!"

Board getting sued? Better drown out the news with Mascherano,Messi and Rakitic renewing!

Still people questioning the Shirt sponsor?

"We Signed Gamerio and Lemos guys!"

:mou:

M

Messi+Eto

he's not better than suarez just yet.

Suarez is nothing more than a goal vending machine.
Neymar on his A game can rally the whole team.
I mean actually carrying everyone along.
Only player I know miles ahead of Neymar ATM is Messi.

BBZ8800

This part about "Ney on his prime" will start to be a legendary and overused answer on Barca's forum.
Something like Bartra's matches against Psg and Atletico, and Roberto's match at Bernabeu.

Something which happens from time to time, but which isn't exactly a real picture of player's actual abilities over a longer period of time.
And may be extremely misleading.

he's not better than suarez just yet.

For me he isn't better than Messi, Suarez and Iniesta.
And I am not sure about how actually Ney is better than Pique, Bravo and similar.
"When on form" he is probably better than anyone (except Messi).
In that short period of time, he is awesome.
The problem is that a season lasts 10-12 Months, not 1-2 Months, and majority of other players offer way more than him over a whole season.

He will lead his team on Olympics this summer.
We'll see how capable is Ney of leading a team on his shoulders.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

:lol:

He scored almost double the goals Neymar did.
Also, try adding "assist vending machine" to your description of Suarez because he is not only Barca's best goalscorer but also best assist man.

Maybe "pressing vending machine too" as he constantly presses more than anyone up-front.

If you only see him as a goalscorer then your understanding of football is very different than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans