11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Is this how we celebrate such a huge win? :smiley_scared:

NO!

It's just that we like to obsess over details.

In other news:

:barcascarf:

I made my point, I am out of this thread.

@BBZ, as i called you out on it before, as many in here agreed the past results was irrelevant, and rightfully so, justice was served. Germans are kryptonite to Messi, that's bunch of bs if you ask me. Anyway, so so so happy that we won (I'm sure you are happy too), on top of the way we won, even better.

And since this has nothing to do with Nerman, it is what I have been saying for weeks now (and have been saying in every football debate over the years)

Bolded part pure gold and pure truth. Some people are just looking for obscene ways to sound profound or hype some teams/players to the heavens!

Last edited:

ScoobySquats

So almost two season in Barcelona. First season was one to forget, lost La Liga at home on the last day, knocked out of the Champions League at the Quarter Finals, and losing the Copa Del Rey against our eternal rivals Real Madrid. Second season and we are in the lead with 3 games to play for the La Liga, on our way to the Champions League final against one of Real Madrid or Juventus, and are looking to claim the Copa Del Rey as well. With that being said, does anyone here think that Neymar was not worth his fee, no matter whether it was €57 Million or whatever the final amount comes to be.

First half against Bayern was forgetful and wasteful to say the least. Second was much better, he turned into the Neymar we want to see. Terrorizing the defense like a wasp that won't go away no matter how many times you swat at it. Let's hope Neymar can mature at Barcelona and ends up becoming a legend and future best player of all time with us. :neymar:

Last edited:

CatalinR10

11231287_980073885372407_6932446152304953403_o.jpg

Richard.H

Villa in 10/11:

18 in the league out of 34 apps

1 in the Cup out of 6 apps

4 in the CL out of 12 apps (1 vs United, 1 vs Arsenal, 1 vs Panathinaikos, 1 penaldo vs Kazan)

(can't be bothered to look at minutes played at this hour)

Nerman 14/15

21 out of 30 apps in the league

6 out of 5 apps in the Cup

7 out of 10 in the CL (5 against PSG, 1 vs Ajax and 1 vs Bayern)

Absolutely amazing and he is still only 23 (younger than me). Holy shit...

StarLord

Absolutely amazing and he is still only 23 (younger than me). Holy shit...

Just turned 23 as well. Awesome player, and an even awesomer prospect.

Also, I'm not one for douchey haircuts, but for some reason I really like this one. :lol:

I hate those myself. When we were linked with Ney at first, I said, OK, but only if he gets a proper manly haircut. Now, I don't care anymore, he is just a little kid and it is part of his character.

Kohe321

A bit of a sloppy first half, but he got sharper and more into it in the second. And wow do I love him for that third goal, what a moment that was. When he was through on goal and one on one with Neuer after Messi's sublime pass I remember screaming "NOW YOU SCORE!" at the TV, and the subsequent "YEESSSS!!!!" scream after the goal was so loud that my ears were ringing well into the interviews after the game :lol:

Fantastic way to end the game! :barcascarf:

BerkeleyBernie

Bayern players time wasted before Barça scored several times, I really don't care about that today.

It wasn't about time wasting, it was about denying Bayern the field position that they had before game was stopped for Alves. A throw-in 10 yards from their goal line is an FU to the fair play of the other team. Play like a douche, then don't be surprised to have it come back on you. Should go join a Mourinho team where he can douche it up ad nauseum.

CatalinR10

It wasn't about time wasting, it was about denying Bayern the field position that they had before game was stopped for Alves. A throw-in 10 yards from their goal line is an FU to the fair play of the other team. Play like a douche, then don't be surprised to have it come back on you. Should go join a Mourinho team where he can douche it up ad nauseum.

you're overreacting :lol:

barca1899

Masche, who felt discomfort, was subbed after Neymar played the ball out.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Not a single person in the world gives a fuck about that. It takes 5 seconds to run to the sideline and throw the ball in. Probably equally as long as playing a long ball to Neuer who would pass it to the defender again. Go ask the Bayern players, they will not even remember the moment.
After such a post I cannot take you seriously anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans