11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandura

True. I just don't like such players. Just get out there and play (but not like a 5 year old).

Seeing your coments on Suarez topic shows me how much bias you have against Neymar. Suarez the best player after messi?

I looked for player ratings on 5 websites and in not one of them Suarez was rated higher then Neymar.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Since when 2-0 is a confortable lead?? How many teams have turned that, barca even turned an 3-0 to milan, why bayern couldnt??
God..

No Barça turned 3-1 by winning 4-0 in Camp Nou, and it was the first time ever.

Now the 0% probability score to overcome is 3-0, which no team ever has came back from.

F

Flavia

Now the 0% probability score to overcome is 3-0, which no team ever has came back from.
Milan won 2-0, not 3-1.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

We lost 2-0 -.........................- and 3-0 is impossible, it's never been done before

Barcalove

Banned

Still, that 4-0 could beat an 3-0, an 2-0 result is nowhere a confortable one, we talking about bayern not Villareal, that neymar goal was VERY crucial, now we dont need to give 100% effort and we can focus more on the league, since Bayern arent believing that they can turn it around, reduced stress for our players and even us

Barcalove

Banned
An example, if we had won by 2-0 and bayern medicals had healead robben and ribery, they could risk they playing in the match, but now with 3-0, do you really think they would risk playing them? Just like when messi didnt played the second leg vs bayern in 2013

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
An example, if we had won by 2-0 and bayern medicals had healead robben and ribery, they could risk they playing in the match, but now with 3-0, do you really think they would risk playing them? Just like when messi didnt played the second leg vs bayern in 2013

Fair point

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Sorry I got my milan games mixed up, yes it was 2-0/4-0.

And of course Neymar's goal is vital, it wouldn't ever be questioned if it was any other player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans