11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no Neymar-fan but this is nonsense, he was the best player on the team when Messi was out, he had a dip in form after the new year but still all in all he had a fine year.
Could it be better and does he parties to much thats possible of course, i really don't know.

2015 is not this year. He's been mostly awful in 2016 after looking Godly for the short period Messi was out. He still gets his goals but his performances were mostly garbage.

Didn't you make excuses for Eden Hazard an entire season?

It was a freak season that only highlighted how bad his teammates were. I give Hazard a pass because he doesn't play with Leo & Luis. Neymar was carried by both in the 2nd half of the season while it's curtains for Chelsea if EH doesn't play well.

Neymessi

He was awful all year as well for us. Stop making excuses for his putrid form. Actually annoyed me seeing him play so shit today considering he's going against the club's wishes by playing in this pointless tournament.

First of all he wasn't 'awful' all year for us. Second of all how do you think he is going against the clubs wishes?He was given the choice of playing either copa or olympics and he chose one instead of fighting to play both.

Sekou

Have you guys noticed how he's gotten buffer? Packed on some mass and some muscle in the back and neck area

Looking like Ronaldo in the summer of 2009

Egert

Estonian Culé
He has gained some mucle yeah. It was rumored that he has gained 3-5kg of muscle I think. He definately is more muscular now than when he joined.

He's so bad it hurts. Should retire from International football. Needs to fix up ASAP, complete shadow of the player we saw briefly when Messi was out injured.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's so bad it hurts. Should retire from International football. Needs to fix up ASAP, complete shadow of the player we saw briefly when Messi was out injured.

Like I said the other day; You kept making excuses for Hazard's pathetic displays for over a year for club and country yet Neymar should retire after a few bad months? :lol:

Like I said the other day; You kept making excuses for Hazard's pathetic displays for over a year for club and country yet Neymar should retire after a few bad months? :lol:

Hazard redeemed himself at the Euros. Neymar is still woeful despite playing against kids from 3rd world countries at home.

You guys may think I'm over-exaggerating but remember this wouldn't be the first time a Brazilian loses his form after a handful of good years. I'm worried about him and his off-field extravagant lifestyle.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hazard redeemed himself at the Euros. Neymar is still woeful despite playing against kids from 3rd world countries at home.

You guys may think I'm over-exaggerating but remember this wouldn't be the first time a Brazilian loses his form after a handful of good years. I'm worried about him and his off-field extravagant lifestyle.

Hazard redeemed himself after a couple of good displays after more than a year of average ones. Don't you think you ought to give Neymar a chance to redeem himself after like less than half of the time the former was bad?

Not the first time a Brazilian loses his form no, yet we had a Brazilian who left the club for free this Summer who most people here would've loved if he stayed. It can work both ways.

This talk about Brazilians losing their way early is a myth when you got others who are performing well for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans