11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This is pathetic to abuse a player like that after 2 bad games.. And then he plays good and is worshiped like god again.. Just plastic fans would do that..

Fortunately for Neymar all the abuses are in English. I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine as he doesn't understand a word of English (maybe except Hello). And even if he did I bet he rather party than sit on his butt trying to imrpove his English by reading Barcaforum.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fortunately for Neymar all the abuses are in English. I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine as he doesn't understand a word of English (maybe except Hello). And even if he did I bet he rather party than sit on his butt trying to imrpove his English by reading Barcaforum.

Not just in English, I am reading he got a lot of heat in Brazil. And you have silly stuff like this:

marta.jpg

Chainsaw

Killahead
Not just in English, I am reading he got a lot of heat in Brazil. And you have silly stuff like this:

marta.jpg

Yeah it's silly but for all the money pro athletes earn I don't think they go shoot themselves for getting just a little bit of sticks. He'll be fine. No worries.

NotInHere

So basically this is a battle between the fanboys vs non fanboys in here lel. You're delusional if you thought Neymar was gonna keep having bad games just like you're as delusional if you thought people are supposed to bend over to him just because he had good games against crappy teams.

Lets be realistic Brazil and Neymar are doing what they're supposed to be doing, nothing more.

JerseyAddict

Tbf, Neymar at Olympics is a lose-lose situation for him.

But that is understandable to some extent when you are hyped to be the 2nd best player in the world, if you are hailed as the next Ballon D Or winner.
In those circumstances, everything but a gold and a goat-mode displays against U23 kids will be classed as a failure.
That's how it works when the hype and expectations are high.

Ans the man told the truth. He went there as some vigelanty for utter failure on WC with 7:1 (even though he didn't play)... People expect him to lead Brazil there to the gold. He is noted as future BEST in the world one day Messi retires...

People have HIGHEST expectations for him. And he is supposed to do what people expect from him. WIN GOLD on olimpics where U23 players are. He is who he is. And as BBZ8800 said, he is played against U23 Iraq. No offense to them but just to get some thing in level.

Asylum15

He played really well, like Messi when he drops deep to create everything.

He showed a great attribute, to remove his own ego for the sake of the team, and that deserves huge credit.

F

Flavia

Neymar was seen limping when he got out of the team bus after the game against Denmark, I hope he is not injured.
He didn't train today. He also posted a video of his foot in ice water. The coach said there's nothing to worry about, but he could be back to bcn in a bad state :/

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He didn't train today. He also posted a video of his foot in ice water. The coach said there's nothing to worry about, but he could be back to bcn in a bad state :/

Let's hope he won't play against Colombia and Brazil loses (sorry Flavia :p) so they won't blame Neymar for the result (and instead see how crucial he is for Brazil) and he comes back to us sooner and be able to recuperate. Win win for everyone. :troll:

F

Flavia

Let's hope he won't play against Colombia and Brazil loses (sorry Flavia :p) so they won't blame Neymar for the result (and instead see how crucial he is for Brazil) and he comes back to us sooner and be able to recuperate. Win win for everyone. :troll:
He will play. That's the problem. Even if he is in pain and has something minor, he'll play.

xXKonan

Globo says he's in doubt for the game tomorrow. But the final decision has yet to be made if he plays or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans