11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucky

This is pathetic to abuse a player like that after 2 bad games.. And then he plays good and is worshiped like god again.. Just plastic fans would do that..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Where did messi carry argentina to? So just because he didn't win anything means that he was shit for argentina? Does that mean messi wasn't carrying argentina?

Copa America Final, WC Final in last 2 years.

And don't compare Messi with Neymar. You'll only end up being a clown.
Neymar can be compared with Bales and such. Messi? never.

opjeoff

but taking a team to a final and winning a trophy with them are two different things. Its just proof that Neymar and Messi both carry their teams.

dakt

Where did messi carry argentina to? So just because he didn't win anything means that he was shit for argentina? Does that mean messi wasn't carrying argentina?

Man, don't compare these two. All the luck to Neyboy, but Messi is something else. Just don't do that.

mark1nhu

People who don't know shit about Brazilian football problems trying to put everything on Neymar's back.

Hilarious.

CBF management is a joke for a decade now. Clubs once known as great youngsters farm are shit for double that time. Players in Brazil starting eleven not being the reference on their international clubs anymore, contrary to what used to be, due to average quality. The very same dumb coaches every 2 years. The same old philosophy of individual skill over team cohesion. Not a great GK, not a great CB, not a great FB, not a great DM, not a great CM, not a great CAM, not a great ST. And etc, etc, etc.

But somehow Neymar is the only one to blame. Even everyone knowing we would be way worse without him.

He is bad right know. No reason to lie about that. But people are insane on everything they put on his back (while not seeing the big picture).

He should definitely retire from NT and tell everyone to fuck themselves. Play only for Barcelona (while his football considered enough to the club) and be happy.

BrazilFan

People who don't know shit about Brazilian football problems trying to put everything on Neymar's back.

Hilarious.

CBF management is a joke for a decade now. Clubs once known as great youngsters farm are shit for double that time. Players in Brazil starting eleven not being the reference on their international clubs anymore, contrary to what used to be, due to average quality. The very same dumb coaches every 2 years. The same old philosophy of individual skill over team cohesion. Not a great GK, not a great CB, not a great FB, not a great DM, not a great CM, not a great CAM, not a great ST. And etc, etc, etc.

But somehow Neymar is the only one to blame. Even everyone knowing we would be way worse without him.

He is bad right know. No reason to lie about that. But people are insane on everything they put on his back (while not seeing the big picture).

He should definitely retire from NT and tell everyone to fuck themselves. Play only for Barcelona (while his football considered enough to the club) and be happy.

Neymar isn't the first nor will he be the last star player to get criticize and booed. He isn't exempt from criticism. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo all got the booed and criticized from the demanding Brazilian public. Retiring from the NT would make him look weak minded IMO.

mark1nhu

Neymar isn't the first nor will he be the last star player to get criticize and booed. He isn't exempt from criticism. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo all got the booed and criticized from the demanding Brazilian public. Retiring from the NT would make him look weak minded IMO.

NEVER said Neymar cannot be criticized. I even bolded the part in which I say he is bad right now.

My point, and I hope you didn't miss it, was that he is not the reason for our poor quality football (in fact he is our fresh breath of quality in an ocean of mediocrity).

And people here know nothing about the plentora of problems we have, but still like to trash talk based solely on hate.

About the cited legends, no one played in a shitty generation like the current one (fortunately), carrying the expectation of being the savior, so it was a pretty peaceful time for them on almost their career for NT.

And apart from Roberto Carlos (for the sock incident against France) and Felipe Melo (red card against Netherlands), no one was undeservedly pointed as THE scapegoat. Only these two, deservedly.

The others were criticized as a whole team, as a group. Because, as I said, the responsibility was spread over everyone.

About being seen as "weak", I agree but honestly I don't give a fuck about it.

Brazilians fans are spoiled and entitled the same way Argentineans are and losing the only great player for their own actions would be a beautiful lesson.

YES, I SUPPORT MESSI'S DECISION TO LEAVE THOSE UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS!!!

Neymessi

What? Who compared them?

You asked how has neymar carried the team by implying he hasn't won anything and messi was an example to prove you wrong.
And those are finals not actual trophies being won. Neymar as such also took brazil to a semi final in the world cup too and won the confederation cup which had a lot of world class teams in it. Brazil collapsed as soon as neymar got injured in the world cup and got eliminated as soon as neymar got suspended from copa. Brazil is a joke of a team with so many nobodies and they almost always have more than half their players not playing in europe. Not to mention they have had one of the worst managers and board to manage it. Compared to argentina,brazil is many times shittier than argentina in terms of players (argentina except messi and brazil except neymar), coaches and boards. The only reason why brazil isn't on the level of nigeria or something is because of neymar. So I am not comparing them both, but if you are saying that carrying a team implies winning then according to that logic messi hasn't carried it either because he hasn't been winning and he has a lot of good players on paper around him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans