11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

What will he have to say.. lol. Probably will wait until he gives one bad performance. Then all the doubters including him will pounce back. I hope he continues the form to Barca too.

Yes, he convinced everybody with displays on a U23 tournament on a home soil in a home climate.

On the other hand, if you are poking haters after Olympics tournament, then don't be surprised if it comes back when Ney will play poor in some competition against actual footballers, grown men and not against boys.

A nice achievement, but I have written 2 weeks ago that Olympics is a lose-lose competition for him.
If he'll win it, nobody cares about Olympics football tournament (except people from Brasil).
If he'll play bad, people will attack him again.

He'll return now to play against 1st division teams/defenses.
We can write 100s of pages about these matches very soon.

dakt

Look. I'm not trying to take anything away from him, but calling him a legend...my God, Brasil had real football legends, Neymar is still far from that.

JamDav1982

Yes, he convinced everybody with displays on a U23 tournament on a home soil in a home climate.

On the other hand, if you are poking haters after Olympics tournament, then don't be surprised if it comes back when Ney will play poor in some competition against actual footballers, grown men and not against boys.

A nice achievement, but I have written 2 weeks ago that Olympics is a lose-lose competition for him.
If he'll win it, nobody cares about Olympics football tournament (except people from Brasil).

What is your Neymar bets for season?

Never quite explained it.

CatalinR10

brazil and all of barcelona fans , at least those who are real fans , not those who hoped Neymar would fail or be happy with it

LordLichtenstein

You have no business calling yourself a Barca fan.

Neymar has help our team achieve new heights and he is currently part of the most lethal trident in the history of the sport.
Would it kill you, to feel a little happy for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans