11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I think he will participate in the ending cerimony, as he didn't do it for the opening.

He wants Neymar to fail. It doesn't matter if Barça get hurt in the process.

Its crazy. He ONLY concentrates on the times Neymar is not at his best.

Neymar last season for a spell when Messi was out was arguably best player in world. Across the season again scored and assisted for fun yet all that gets thrown out for an average spell of form.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We'll see if he'll disappear and make another step down this season (Suarez overtook him as Barca's 2nd best) or step up to the plate and have one full great season.

JamDav1982

We'll see if he'll disappear and make another step down this season (Suarez overtook him as Barca's 2nd best) or step up to the plate and have one full great season.

He can have a great season and still be behind Messi and Suarez.

If he has seasons of as high as first half and and as low as parts of second and contributes hugely accross the board then it is another good season as the one that just past was.

gasgas

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]
said if Neymar scores a goal in the UCL final and we win, with him playing a vital role then he will acknowledge Neymar as a Barca legend

What happened to that?
You stripped him off his legendary status? :lol:

BBZ8800

BBZ - what is the criteria for you being right or wrong about Neymar?

Not subjective but actual facts we can hang it on.

My prediction as a Ney-doubter, considering my estimation of his mental strength, his personality, him being a Brasilian coming from a poor family, his off-field distractions and his age: season 2016/17 will be similar to 2015/16.
I think that he will disappoint again, he will have lots hot and cold periods and that's it.

Dissappoint again? You seem to be disappointed when he scored in every important CL game as Barca win it, gets more goals/assists than any Barca player bar Messi and finishes as third best player in world.

So if Neymar scores 30/40 odd goals but doesnt score for a month you are correct?

Neymar played well in 2014/15.
Neymar played not too good in 2015/16.

Why bringing 2014/15 into an estimation of 2016?

People who aren't too happy with Ney are not happy mostly because of 2015/16 season.

Fixed that for you :)

You should at least admit that. After you promised to stop it if he won the UCL for Barça, but didn't keep your word.

With that logic, he won a CL in 2015 and if we won't win a CL for 10 next seasons in a row with him, we shouldn't be mad?

We would win 1 Cl in 10 years even with Pedro or similar players.
So, yes, I am expecting more from Neymar's and MSN's years.

And I am not buying "CL is mostly about luck" argument.

F

Flavia

With that logic, he won a CL in 2015 and if we won't win a CL for 10 next seasons in a row with him, we shouldn't be mad?

You're the one who said you'd stop with your hate if he scored in a ucl final, and won it, as he'd be a legend. So it's your logic, not mine. I'm just saying you should at least admit to hating him, instead of saying you're a "doubter". You want him to fail, no matter if that hurt Barça, so you can pose as knowing better, and there's nothing logic about that.

JamDav1982

Neymar played well in 2014/15.
Neymar played not too good in 2015/16.

Why bringing 2014/15 into an estimation of 2016?

People who aren't too happy with Ney are not happy mostly because of 2015/16 season.

You still wont say the criteria for Neymar playing well across a whole season.

You leave it to being subjective and you constantly change the goal posts as has been pointed out.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Congrats to our mini-goat and to all the lovely brazilian members !! :)

Now come back home and give us a great season please :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans