11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

14107767_661598873989750_2461059218926907210_o.jpg

Trickykid

I'll never understand how people can dislike our own players so bad, that they refuse to give them any credit whatsoever.
You almost get the feeling that they would rather see the player in question and Barça fail, just so they can rub said player's shortcomings in our faces.

Pathetic.

BBZ8800

What is your Neymar bets for season?

Never quite explained it.

That he'll never reach the heights which Barcaforum and socialmedia-hype (the next big thing, 2nd best player behind Messi or the 3rd best player behind Messi+Cr7).
Since we will need to wait a few years to see how his career will develop/end, it is easier to watch a season by season.

Ney-haters or Ney-doubters were unhappy with his performances in a season 2015/16 (yes, yes, he was good in autumn when Messi was injured, but also he played like a crap in key Months when we lost a CL and lost 10+ advantage over Real and almost lost La Liga).

My prediction as a Ney-doubter, considering my estimation of his mental strength, his personality, him being a Brasilian coming from a poor family, his off-field distractions and his age: season 2016/17 will be similar to 2015/16.
I think that he will disappoint again, he will have lots hot and cold periods and that's it.

I don't think that he will be a total crap, he will still be one of the best players in the world.
But my prediction/bet about him is that he will end as: awesome player, but he could have achieved so much more if there weren't xx (insert random alibi/distraction).

You said once that it is not a bet if there isn't anything what a winner will get/loser will lose.
I offered to DonAk, Tricky, Interlop, Lord Lichtenstein (now I can easily add Icarium on the list), that you can laugh/talk/whatever about that until the Barcaforum exists.

You have no business calling yourself a Barca fan.

Neymar has help our team achieve new heights and he is currently part of the most lethal trident in the history of the sport.
Would it kill you, to feel a little happy for him?

Would it kill you understand or try to understand that we are not all the same, and each person is different.
I DON'T (by default) adore everything about Barca or everything what each player does.
I love Barca, but sometimes I am pissed at our team/board/coaches/whatever.
About players, I love majority of players, but I dislike some players either because of their footballing skills, or the way how they play, or because of their personality, off field things etc.
I don't think that I need to love every Barca's player.

Also, I don't hate by default everything regarding Real Madrid and Cr7.
When they won a CL, I was pissed as hell, but I can't write posts like: omg, they were so lucky, so undeserved, every time when Real or Cr7 win something.

So, if you love everything about Barca by default and hate everything about our opponents by default, good for you.

Every time I ask him to lay down what the rules to this bet are he dissapears or at best makes the deciding factor subjective.

Lol.
I have written above one more time.
You can now say that this is technically not a bet.

If that is what bugs you, feel free to add some technical details which will turn my prediction into a bet.
For example, if Ney will have an awesome season, I will have Neymar's smiling avatar for 2 Months.

On the other hand, if other guys don't accept the bet (I am not forcing anyone to anything), don't reply: this is not a bet since you are betting with yourself more or less.

If you want to call it a bet=ok.
If this isn't bet in a technical way=ok.
At the end of the day, my general prediction is that Ney will never reach heights which 90% of people are hoping for.
And about next season, I think that he won't improve compared to his 2015/16 season.

Now, call it a prediction or a bet or whatever. That's more or less it.

Last edited:

Neeraj

BTW to those who were expecting neymar back immediately after, I just saw him on TV in the stands watching the men's volleyball final :p

serghei

Jesus, can't we all agree and settle for the obvious for once? That Neymar is a world class player? OK, he's not the new Pele, or Messi's heir, or Brazil's golden boy, or whatever, but he's a damn world class player, who dives a lot, true, but he's great and he plays great more often than not and there's no other player better than him in his position?

Height18

[tw]767139184532459520[/tw]

[tw]767292943736668160[/tw]

[tw]767137421158932480[/tw]

[tw]767137640504188929[/tw]

[tw]767173356760203264[/tw]

tumblr_oc8kfvJ0LJ1s25d5to1_1280.jpg

JamDav1982

BBZ - what is the criteria for you being right or wrong about Neymar?

Not subjective but actual facts we can hang it on.

My prediction as a Ney-doubter, considering my estimation of his mental strength, his personality, him being a Brasilian coming from a poor family, his off-field distractions and his age: season 2016/17 will be similar to 2015/16.
I think that he will disappoint again, he will have lots hot and cold periods and that's it.

Dissappoint again? You seem to be disappointed when he scored in every important CL game as Barca win it, gets more goals/assists than any Barca player bar Messi and finishes as third best player in world.

So if Neymar scores 30/40 odd goals but doesnt score for a month you are correct?

Last edited:
F

Flavia

BTW to those who were expecting neymar back immediately after, I just saw him on TV in the stands watching the men's volleyball final :p

I think he will participate in the ending cerimony, as he didn't do it for the opening.

BBZ - what is the criteria for you being right or wrong about Neymar?

Not subjective but actual facts we can hang it on.

He wants Neymar to fail. It doesn't matter if Barça get hurt in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans