11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If a Barcelona fan racially abused him and he reacted like that, none of the fans would start hating him. Instead they'd start blasting the fan that started it.

Reminds me of the "fans"(popular theory them actually being Madridistas or Pericos) who started namecalling the players after Atletico won the league at Camp Nou. If any player reacted to that, do you think 99% of the fans would start hating him/them? :lol:

JamDav1982

Locals in Barcelona are club fans, in Brazil they can be Botafogo fans cursing Santos players because their mother is homeless and his sister wears braces, still doesn't excuse him for reacting like that especially with all the cameras chasing around.

While Spain and Barcelona are educated places, I don't think an average Brazilian you may refer to can afford a ticket at the Olympics even if its synchronized swimming qualification if you mean the frightening locals of Rio.

What was Neymar reacting to?

How is it more terrifying for Neymar to confront a Barca fan than a fan of a Brazilian club? What is the logic there?

Calling Brazilians uneducated and therefor less terrifying? Casual racism that doesnt even make sense at all.

F

Flavia

Locals in Barcelona are club fans, in Brazil they can be Botafogo fans cursing Santos players because their mother is homeless and his sister wears braces, still doesn't excuse him for reacting like that especially with all the cameras chasing around.

While Spain and Barcelona are educated places, I don't think an average Brazilian you may refer to can afford a ticket at the Olympics even if its synchronized swimming qualification if you mean the frightening locals of Rio.
So educated they throw bananas to black players in some places. But it seems it was actually Germans taunting him with the 7-1, and calling him names.

Trickykid

I said that in the moment of frustration, the way you blasted Bravo after Argentina lost against Chile. Offcourse i would be happy if MATS succeed and prove me wrong..

You mean two moments of frustration... Two days apart.

I don't like the idea of selling him even for 40m. We'd be a lot weaker without him and would probably lose La Liga...

Fuck this shit. Now if we lose the league to Real Madrid this season, I will entirely put the whole blame on MATS. He is fucking overrated..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So educated they throw bananas to black players in some places. But it seems it was actually Germans taunting him with the 7-1, and calling him names.

That's funny since the ref just a couple of days ago stopped the game between Gijon and Athletic since a section of the Sporting fans started throwing racial slurs at Inaki Williams.

So much for being educated :lol:

Education doesn't have shit to do with that. Can have a PhD in Astrophysics and still be a total shitbag.

gasgas

You play Dybala along with Messi and Suarez and IMO the difference would be negligible. Neymar's class really shone through when Leo was injured, but he is yet to replicate that form and the jury's still very much out on him. He will become lethal again as soon as he stops overcomplicating things and clears his head.

EDIT: He's been very non-committal with the club thus far, he'll have plenty of time to party when he's retired,he should get back here and get a few training sessions in...

Lol
Dybala on left wing?
:rofl1:
same impact? :rofl1:

Have you seen him play? Do you know his style? What's his stronger foot? Which is his favourite position?

Stric

LOL at people actually discussing what he was reacting to as if it makes a difference. It doesn't matter. No athlete should ever react like that. The guy who was yelling shit at him has no responsibility towards anyone, and isn't getting paid to be there. The athlete, on the other hand, has a responsibility towards himself, his country, his club, his sponsors, his agent, his representation etc. to be at a level which is expected of a professional athlete. What would it look like if all athletes reacted to all namecalling from the stands? Neymar is behaving like a 12-year-old. Even Alves, who is also known to be a hothead, knew to handle these situations better. Remember the banana incident?

JamDav1982

LOL at people actually discussing what he was reacting to as if it makes a difference. It doesn't matter. No athlete should ever react like that. The guy who was yelling shit at him has no responsibility towards anyone, and isn't getting paid to be there. The athlete, on the other hand, has a responsibility towards himself, his country, his club, his sponsors, his agent, his representation etc. to be at a level which is expected of a professional athlete. What would it look like if all athletes reacted to all namecalling from the stands? Neymar is behaving like a 12-year-old. Even Alves, who is also known to be a hothead, knew to handle these situations better. Remember the banana incident?

None of that which you pointed out will affected in any way.

Pablo Escobar

Maybe its Mr. Adriano's barber
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

As I said, I didn't expect racial abuse in Brazil, but if he reacted like that because a guy showed him 7 fingers it means it hurts him so much he will be frustrated all his life, if he was that happy he should celebrate the moment, there's no football stadium in the world you would go and receive only appreciation while in Barcelona if someone is a German fan but still a Barca fan would taunt him, he should simply accept he witnessed his team getting thrashed by Klose-Khedira-Kroos.
I actually thought Brazilians accepted their teams sucked and that's it, at least the worst didn't happen, that Germany would've lost the final to Argentina and see them dance on their mystical stadium.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

+1.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Starting to get tired of this BS from him, get it together or leave for all I care. Dybala wouldn't be major downgrade on him, contrary to popular belief. Will flip out if he comes back unfit, lacking match sharpness and continues his shit form with the pointless overdribbling and such. Will gladly eat crow if he proves me otherwise, but until then I'll have my suspicions.

He's going to turn 25 this year, he still isn't that 21 year youngster with loads of potential anymore, he has to put it together sooner or later.

Oh the overreaction.

Good luck getting Dybala, are you ready to shell out 200m?

F

Flavia

Maybe its Mr. Adriano's barber

As I said, I didn't expect racial abuse in Brazil, but if he reacted like that because a guy showed him 7 fingers it means it hurts him so much he will be frustrated all his life, if he was that happy he should celebrate the moment, there's no football stadium in the world you would go and receive only appreciation while in Barcelona if someone is a German fan but still a Barca fan would taunt him, he should simply accept he witnessed his team getting thrashed by Klose-Khedira-Kroos.
I actually thought Brazilians accepted their teams sucked and that's it, at least the worst didn't happen, that Germany would've lost the final to Argentina and see them dance on their mystical stadium.

There's plenty of racism here. He was abused thru out the olympics, actually.

People react differently. Neymar is a hot head, like Alba. Alves was never like that. Same reason why he lost his head during many matches for Brazil. Maybe one day he'll change, but I don't see it happening any time soon. This won't affect him in any way, no sponsor will punish him. It's not like he did a Lochte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans