11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

He'll have a small right to talk like that with a World Cup trophy in his hands, for this, he can care all he wants, it's a minor achievement probably 99% of the world football fans didn't even watch cause... its not important.

It was important to Brazil and many teams that played in it this year and in the past.

You are speaking rubbish.

Pablo Escobar

It was important to Brazil and many teams that played in it this year and in the past.

You are speaking rubbish.

Its not what they care, its about what others care, we can win 100 Copa Catalunya or Barca B or U18 win Primera Division B and consider it as a achievement, nobody except Espanyol and Tarragona fans would care about it.

F

Flavia

Neymar to a Brazilian fan after winning Olympic gold medal: "Go fuck yourself, here is Brazil, you son of a bitch..."

[tw]767383813504765952[/tw]
He was being cursed at too, and I think I caught a racial slur.

F

Flavia

Its not what they care, its about what others care, we can win 100 Copa Catalunya or Barca B or U18 win Primera Division B and consider it as a achievement, nobody except Espanyol and Tarragona fans would care about it.
Yeah. Cbf cared so little about this title, they paid a 140k euros bonus to each player for winning it.

hardyboy

Doesn't matter though does it? Since we're already going to lose La Liga due to having ter Stegen as our goalkeeper. :rolleyes:

I said that in the moment of frustration, the way you blasted Bravo after Argentina lost against Chile. Offcourse i would be happy if MATS succeed and prove me wrong..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I said that in the moment of frustration, the way you blasted Bravo after Argentina lost against Chile. Offcourse i would be happy if MATS succeed and prove me wrong..

I literally said a minute later I wasn't serious lol

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/12006-13-Claudio-Bravo?p=1653520&viewfull=1#post1653520

That final was frustrating as hell. Everyone wanted Argentina and Messi to win it. Except the Chileans ofc, who were cocky as hell when they won and made matters worse by claiming Messi choked.

Now they've already started jumping ships so...yeah

Pablo Escobar

Locals in Barcelona much more terrifying that in Brazil?

Locals in Barcelona are club fans, in Brazil they can be Botafogo fans cursing Santos players because their mother is homeless and his sister wears braces, still doesn't excuse him for reacting like that especially with all the cameras chasing around.

While Spain and Barcelona are educated places, I don't think an average Brazilian you may refer to can afford a ticket at the Olympics even if its synchronized swimming qualification if you mean the frightening locals of Rio.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans