11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetIn

Starting to get tired of this BS from him, get it together or leave for all I care. Dybala wouldn't be major downgrade on him, contrary to popular belief. Will flip out if he comes back unfit, lacking match sharpness and continues his shit form with the pointless overdribbling and such. Will gladly eat crow if he proves me otherwise, but until then I'll have my suspicions.

He's going to turn 25 this year, he still isn't that 21 year youngster with loads of potential anymore, he has to put it together sooner or later.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Great Lucho doesn't agree with that then, since he's the one who gave him permission to stay back in Brazil.

Amazing overreaction though. You seriously think it's wise to fly back and forth from Brazil and Barcelona?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Starting to get tired of this BS from him, get it together or leave for all I care. Dybala wouldn't be major downgrade on him, contrary to popular belief. Will flip out if he comes back unfit, lacking match sharpness and continues his shit form with the pointless overdribbling and such. Will gladly eat crow if he proves me otherwise, but until then I'll have my suspicions.

He's going to turn 25 this year, he still isn't that 21 year youngster with loads of potential anymore, he has to put it together sooner or later.

Dybala is nowhere near the player that Neymar is and you are right Neymar is not just a young player with potential he is one of top attacking players in world and more suited than anyone for his position at Barca.

hardyboy

Wtf Lucho shouldn't have allowed him to stay there. He must've given the excuse of ankle injury which i'm sure is nothing serious that is why Lucho might've agreed. He is gonna party hard now and comeback in bad shape

El Flaco

Neymar to a Brazilian fan after winning Olympic gold medal: "Go fuck yourself, here is Brazil, you son of a bitch..."

[tw]767383813504765952[/tw]

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wtf Lucho shouldn't have allowed him to stay there. He must've given the excuse of ankle injury which i'm sure is nothing serious that is why Lucho might've agreed. He is gonna party hard now and comeback in bad shape

Doesn't matter though does it? Since we're already going to lose La Liga due to having ter Stegen as our goalkeeper. :rolleyes:

JamDav1982

I doubt Lucho would take him back to play this weekend either way. Let him blow of some steam and come back focused on Barca when had chance to rest a bit.

FC B

He's injured. Wouldn't play against athletic anyway, so why make him cross the Atlantic 3x? If there wasn't a Fifa break, he'd be flying back to bcn this week.

I bet it would have been the same even if he had no injury...

Pablo Escobar

Except for the basketball which was the last they always cut transmissions after finals and had no idea. He's acting like a spoiled brat for a shit medal nobody really cares about 2 hours after the final.

If it would've acted like that in Barcelona towards a fan I don't think he would get away with it from the cules.
Also, sounds like the guy he's swearing at is a kid? :lol:

Last edited:

GetIn

Dybala is nowhere near the player that Neymar is and you are right Neymar is not just a young player with potential he is one of top attacking players in world and more suited than anyone for his position at Barca.

You play Dybala along with Messi and Suarez and IMO the difference would be negligible. Neymar's class really shone through when Leo was injured, but he is yet to replicate that form and the jury's still very much out on him. He will become lethal again as soon as he stops overcomplicating things and clears his head.

EDIT: He's been very non-committal with the club thus far, he'll have plenty of time to party when he's retired,he should get back here and get a few training sessions in...

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Except for the basketball which was the last they always cut transmissions after finals and had no idea. He's acting like a spoiled prick for a shit medal nobody really cares about 2 hours after the final.

If it would've acted like that in Barcelona towards a fan I don't think he would get away with it from the cules.

Plenty in Brazil cared about it. Messi cared about it in 2008.

JamDav1982

You play Dybala along with Messi and Suarez and IMO the difference would be negligible. Neymar's class really shone through when Leo was injured, but he is yet to replicate that form and the jury's still very much out on him. He will become lethal again as soon as he stops overcomplicating things and clears his head.

Nah it would be.

You would be playing Dybala out of position.

Neymar is way ahead of him as a player.

Pablo Escobar

He'll have a small right to talk like that with a World Cup trophy in his hands, for this, he can care all he wants, it's a minor achievement probably 99% of the world football fans didn't even watch cause... its not important.

hardyboy

Neymar to a Brazilian fan after winning Olympic gold medal: "Go fuck yourself, here is Brazil, you son of a bitch..."

[tw]767383813504765952[/tw]

He needs to learn how to be humble and down to earth from Bale. If he ever does something like that to a Barca fan, i'm gonna run a campaign to throw him out of the club..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans