11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I see a lot of hype on the last page alone.

Arsenal lover calling his play "brilliance"? HYPE! (though what can you expect from such a person as an Arsenal fan, truly)

Trickykid suggesting Neymar has a girlfriend when we all know Neymar is a celibate Jesuit Priest who is literally 100% Jesus? HYPE!
Then shamefully photo-shopping some fake stats about people watching Neymar's baby-deer-stumblings some dare call playing football? HYPE!

Catalinutz and DonAK with gifs and lame sarcastic comments that only hide their tears as they slowly and painfully realize Neymar will never pass BBZ's seal of approval? HYPE!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

I

instinct

I see a lot of hype on the last page alone.

Arsenal lover calling his play "brilliance"? HYPE! (though what can you expect from such a person as an Arsenal fan, truly)

Trickykid suggesting Neymar has a girlfriend when we all know Neymar is a celibate Jesuit Priest who is literally 100% Jesus? HYPE!
Then shamefully photo-shopping some fake stats about people watching Neymar's baby-deer-stumblings some dare call playing football? HYPE!

Catalinutz and DonAK with gifs and lame sarcastic comments that only hide their tears as they slowly and painfully realize Neymar will never pass BBZ's seal of approval? HYPE!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

tumblr_mjdjmsNjXh1qcqa3io2_250.gif

Icarium

Lifestealer
The man just wins a Olympic gold but still gets criticized for it. And praising him is also forbidden apparently. Going through this thread you could easily mistake it for a real madrid player thread.

I

instinct

This is what makes you such an excellent specimen of an Arsenal fan....

Unflinching optimism and delusion in the face of repeated failure.

We finished 2nd last season, just like Barca 2 years ago. ;)

Also, we have Wilshere who's slowly starting to show his true potential while Iniesta is declining rapidly.

Sit down.

bismp

I haven't seen the matches to comment on his play,but he won the Olympics people,some are behaving as if he won the WC.If it wasn't Ney's Brazil,there wouldn't be a single post about the football Olympics at the forums...

He is a great player,and has the potential to reach almost Messi heights if he keeps his head down to earth,but don't call him a hero for winning the Olympics.I don't care if Brazil never won the gold medal before,but the Olympics are nothing compared to other tournaments.He was playing against U-23s,most of whom will never reach a top team status

JamDav1982

I haven't seen the matches to comment on his play,but he won the Olympics people,some are behaving as if he won the WC.If it wasn't Ney's Brazil,there wouldn't be a single post about the football Olympics at the forums...

He is a great player,and has the potential to reach almost Messi heights if he keeps his head down to earth,but don't call him a hero for winning the Olympics.I don't care if Brazil never won the gold medal before,but the Olympics are nothing compared to other tournaments.He was playing against U-23s,most of whom will never reach a top team status

No on is acting like he won the WC.

He did have massive pressure to come through and win what was a big deal for Brazil. That is what he is getting credit for more than the Gold Medal.

bismp

No on is acting like he won the WC.

He did have massive pressure to come through and win what was a big deal for Brazil. That is what he is getting credit for more than the Gold Medal.

C'mon,winning the gold medal at your home,along with a decent supporting cast shouldn't be a problem for the 3rd best player in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans