11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ini4ever

Well we certainly can say it'll affect his football career just depends on him how much it will, also this reminds me of Jese who started to get into rap music and slowly became less effective as he had been ( In his own standards )

Neymessi

Is this is like a full time thing where he will be consistently releasing albums and stuff and practising too along with football or just a side hobby which doesn't take much of his time??

Asylum15

His dives really irritate me, almost to the point at times I find it hard to admire him.

He was dreadful on Saturday but we'll see better.

CuleLife4Life

I don't think this will distract him too much but the announcement is terrible timing.

I actually thought Pinto's stiff was decent but I use to get strong 2nd hand embarrassment from watching Jese from Real Madrid music videos. I feel like Neymar's will be very similar.

Ronaldinho also released a song or 2 before too. Bad as well.

mark1nhu

Is this is like a full time thing where he will be consistently releasing albums and stuff and practising too along with football or just a side hobby which doesn't take much of his time??

It's obviously a side thing, but still a terrible idea.

He should focus only on football.

I hope he steps up soon, because it's not possible to defend him after this pathetic decision.

Messi983

You people think that players like Messi or Iniesta concentrate on football 24 hours per day? :lol: They don't and they also have their hobbies.

He should concentrate on football for 5 or 6 hours per day (team trainings and some individual training) and he should sleep/rest for around 10-12 hours. For the rest of the day it's his free time. He can do whatever he wants until it's not prohibited in his contract (extreme sports that can lead to injuries and similar) or other things that professional athletes can't do to stay in shape. Singing is not one of them. Until we won't have a proof that this influence on his football career (which I don't think it will), let him do that.

Neeraj

I think it's a stupid idea, and slowly, he is starting to worry people. At first, he was a kid who liked to party in his free time, like most kids. Fine. Then, he seemed to hit back at the media and showed himself to be a bit petulant on and off the field. Now this. It's not that this is going to destroy his football for sure, but I find the timing a bit irritating.

If you want to do it, just do it and maybe eventually people will come to know you play music. Good for you. Why make public announcements like this immediately after losing a home game to a newly promoted team, where Neymar had a bad game to boot. It's just silly, not well thought of and kiddish. It's almost like hes trying to rebel and show he's above all this crap and that he doesn't care what anyone thinks..

Messi983

His haters would complain even if he would announce that after 5-0 win in El Classico where he would score hattrick.

Just saying.

Kerrybai

Neymar is the most talented footballer in the world after Messi imo.

What frustrates me and a lot of others is seeing him not fulfill his true potential. I feel he hasn't progressed as a player in the last 12 months and at 25 he should not be at his peak yet but sadly I can see him not going past this level.

mark1nhu

You people think that players like Messi or Iniesta concentrate on football 24 hours per day? :lol: They don't and they also have their hobbies.

But that's exactly the point.

I don't care about his hobbies and I fully believe they do good things for him, even the parties, but he just announced a career and this is a serious thing that needs his attention, his energy, etc.

It's not a hobby to clear the mind anymore, it's a career to add more worries to the mind.

Asylum15

Neymar is the most talented footballer in the world after Messi imo.

What frustrates me and a lot of others is seeing him not fulfill his true potential. I feel he hasn't progressed as a player in the last 12 months and at 25 he should not be at his peak yet but sadly I can see him not going past this level.

This. Neyboy is at a plateau right now, and some part of me must feel it's only him thats causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans