11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

[tw]774973782389886976[/tw]

He's saying he'll start his music career this week... Terrible idea, and something else to distract him, if really true. Following Pinto's footsteps.

hardyboy

We should get rid of him. Sell him to PSG for 150m and be done with it. I have defended him in the past but he doesn't seem to learn. Noone is bigger than the club and if he isn't serious and wants to do what he likes than he needs to fuck far off from Barca...

Last edited:
F

Flavia

We should get rid of him. Sell him to PSG for 150m and be done with it. I have defended him in the past but he doesn't seem to learn. Noone is bigger than the club and if he isn't serious and wants to do what he likes than he needs to fuck far off from Barca...

They already have jese doing that. But maybe they could start a duo or something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Except Bravo of course...

SahanBarca

Wtf ! He will start music career . What is that for ? Became famous playing football and now looking to earn money from Portuguese music -_- with the help of football fans . No point in making music at this stage of his career where he is one of the best players in the world and potentially one of the greatest ever .

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Wtf ! He will start music career . What is that for ? Became famous playing football and now looking to earn money from Portuguese music -_- with the help of football fans . No point in making music at this stage of his career where he is one of the best players in the world and potentially one of the greatest ever .

Maybe for the NT, but for Barca he's been wank for almost a year now. That's why a lot of us (here atleast) are already against him or slowly turning to be against him. Everything else seems to be more important to him, yet he wants bigger contracts etc while doing nothing of note.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You seem to be obsessed with me. You are taking lot more interest in me and my posts than Barcelona...stop obsessing over me, its not good for your health..

:lol:

You like my sig?

092b1803fcbe2b22f95acc4e80a44847_400x400.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans