11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We know the levels he can reach. Remember the first half of last season or during the treble season? He was doing these off pitch things back then too. It's not a requirement to be a great player and a boring guy at the same time.

He is just back in Barcelona after a long time away and playing with an unfamiliar group of players, and you trash him? He was trying to do things and win the game even if it didn't come off

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'll be 25 in this winter. If he wants to get serious about fulfilling his potential this is his final hour.
He's not a kid anymore. Duckfaces, haircuts, partying and other distractions are for kids, not for "future Ballon d'Ors"

bismp

With a few exceptions,his 2016 has been really mediocre.Light years below his 2014/15 performances,let alone those magical 2-3 months during Messi's injury last year.

What's more unfortunate is that this affects other players too.Look at Messi for example.He has been more or less in great form during these first matches.Why?Because he didn't have to feed BOTH Suarez and Neymar.He only had to provide for the Fat Pistolero.And the thing with Luis is,that he has proved that he deserves being provided many chances by Messi,because he is a prolific striker.Plus,he has shown that he is also a better "Barca player" than Neymar(or at least this mediocre version of Ney),as he doesn't slow the plays much and can also give a decent pass once in a while.

So,as there were only Leo and Luis on the pitch,there was better fluidity and also Messi could create some chances for himself.I bet that when all three come back together,this will change.

(I didn't watch the Alaves match and i can't comment on how each of MSN performed.It's just a match anyway)

I rate Ney very highly,but the way he has been playing these past many months,he is hurting the team.He slows up the team,creates very little etc.He is doing more bad than good.

In other words,he should just concentrate on getting back on form.But instead of focusing on the pitch,he thinks that now is the right time to start a music career. WTF! Why didn't he do that during his precious Olympics?Pinto also was partly a musician,but he played like 5-10 games a year with us.Ney is a completely different situation.He is a starter in one of the best teams of the world and he has huge wages,so he is expected to perform much better than now.Plus,he is supposedly one of thee top 5 players in the world,who will supposedly become the best player in the world in a few years' time.That demands full commitment. Messi,Cristiano and even guys like Suarez,Aguero,Zlatan have been at the top for many years because they only cared about football.

If he continues playing like this and keeps finding new distractions every now and then,then it wouldn't be a stretch to sell him to PSG or whatever,while we can still make 100+ M.

But this board is so much into Ney Jr+Ney Sr,that they are willing to sell Messi before selling their boy...

It's just my opinion anyway....

He will be remembered as a legend no doubt :) Ronaldinho is remembered as one of the greatest ever :)

Ronaldinho put us back on map,he is miles above Neyboy

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think he should learn from pique, for a while he was distracted but he sorted himself out and knows how to balance being a good footballer with off field stuff

F

Flavia

He'll be 25 in this winter. If he wants to get serious about fulfilling his potential this is his final hour.
He's not a kid anymore. Duckfaces, haircuts, partying and other distractions are for kids, not for "future Ballon d'Ors"

cr begs to differ. He even turned into a movie star, and will win the next bdor without deserving it. That award lost its meaning.

Jadentheman

[tw]774973782389886976[/tw]

He's saying he'll start his music career this week... Terrible idea, and something else to distract him, if really true. Following Pinto's footsteps.

He's not even good at singing. He's decent at Piano

Last edited:

NotInHere

Highly doubt music will distract Neymar from Football, but he just gave more ammo to his critics specially when he didn't perform well yesterday.. Messi/Luisito will make sure Neymar takes football seriously, that's if Neymar wants to of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans