11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He'd have even more goals if instead of Suarez being there he had yet another Messi. Imagine. Three Messi's. One or two of our midfielders being Messi (Since he can very well play midfield) would give Messi even more goals, even.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

That got me daydreaming a bit. A front line of three Messis, with another Messi as AM :w000t:

mark1nhu

Haters come only when he plays poor for long periods, or when people overhype him and compare with Ronnie or Etoo.

Even "haters" have absolutely nothing against Ney when he is play well.

Not actually true, because haters have the ability to twist facts and stuck to minor details of his game, even when he plays great, only to complain and dimish his contribution.

But let's not waste time on this subject.

Barça won, Real Madrid was left behind and we should celebrate this fact.

We are close than ever!!!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
That got me daydreaming a bit. A front line of three Messis, with another Messi as AM :w000t:

Messi could also play fullback, since like a typical argentinian when he marks someone he either gets the ball or legs.
So, 2 fullback Messi's, 1 attacking midfielder Messi and 3 forward Messi's.

Well we have 1 now, where do we find the rest?

mark1nhu

What is this supposed to mean? Is this supposed to somehow lower expectations of him scoring? Because no one has more chances to score than him, not even Messi.

He has the best conversion ratio and is not the score leader.

So, something is wrong in your assumptions.

Math never lies.

FC B

Good game. Though he missed a few chances he scored and showed commitment and sacrificed his effort tracking back and helping alot !

Jadentheman

Messi could also play fullback, since like a typical argentinian when he marks someone he either gets the ball or legs.

It was like that commercial with a team full of Ronaldinhos. I can't remember what it advertised for, but they should do one with a team of Messis'

J

Jamie Cal

100% ariel duels won against Bayern, m8. Lets not act like he's not the best center back we have. :lucho:

J

Jamie Cal

Scored in all our last 6 games now. Decisive goals too. Good to see him bounce back from that little blip he had a few months back.

Leo_Messi

MoM for me yesterday. Was everywhere and was the most lively player out there. Not everything succeeded for him but most of it did. Can't complain.

35 goals so far (only second to Messi) and 7 assists ("only" Xavi, Alves, Rakitic, Suárez and Messi are better than him on this front) this season yet still so much to improve.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You guys don't deserve him,always crying and bitching about him. He's definitely the one that got away from Uncle Flo.

G

Gasgas

Definitely
Neyboy is the hero we need but don't deserve. Really a player only 23 years old in his second season, scored 35+ goals and many of them in big matches to win us important matches, and we have to complain about everything he does, if he tries a dribble, he is not like pedro, he should only pass, if he passes, he is passing too much to messi, he does, but wwho better to pass to?
He should reduce some of this but still barca fans can take it to a whole new level

He has his antics but so almost every player at his age, i remember messi spitting on players, getting into a fight, kicking the ball at Madrid fans, i would like to see how much level of attention that was given here, if not it being justified.

Some are angry about his transfer, like he is the one who masterminded everything,

He scores great goals, but some would start saying how he is not as good as so and so player. Does that matter? He is the player he is today, in this era, in this system, doing his best now, why the need to compare?

And then there was that, "he is good, among the top 5" but his goals are not all that. Like really?

It must be hard being Neymar, i hope he doesnt read barcaforums n blogs because that may just kill his confidence.

We definitely dont deserve him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans