11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only few of they Ney-haters are genuine Barca fans. The few Barca fans that are still extremely harsh on him, are just people who were against his signing in the first place and are now reluctant and embarrassed to openly admit that they got it completely wrong.

Wrong again. I am what you'd call "extremely harsh" and I wasn't one of those who was "against his signing in the first place".

So stop being a smartass.

Richard.H

I have no idea why Neymar gets so much stick from some in here. He's having a great season. Scoring important goals at crucial times. Getting assists. Creating spaces through his dribbling skills. And he has the potential to further improve by lot as well since he's still just 23. C'mon, give the guy a break.

What I also find amazing is how many fans from other teams praise Neymar. In fact I recall more RM fans praising Neymar than Barca fans.

I honestly think he's the most harshly judged player out of all the players in our starting 11. I think his diving and attitude has something to do with this, but overall a lot of is unneeded. Maybe it's because our fans have such high expectations for him and want him to be a future Balon D'or player.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Wrong again. I am what you'd call "extremely harsh" and I wasn't one of those who was "against his signing in the first place".

So stop trying to act as a smartass.

So what is your problem with Neymar? We can't praise him without you calling everybody a fanboy? Yeah Suarez assists were great, no doubt - even if Ney's second goal was not a tap in like you called it. Most of the people praising his goals etc also acknowledge the work/assists that lead up to his goal, one thing does not have to eliminate the other. But no, you just go ballistic telling people to fuck off.

Leo_Messi

He isn't the flashy Neymar in Santos, but he sure as hell is a goal scoring machine.

He was both in Brazil but you can't compare the Brazilian league and the local state leagues with the best league of the world and the best club tournament on the planet.

Neymar has done exceptionally well statistically speaking this season and for the most part very well on other fronts too.
However I can't stress enough how much more he can improve which is a scary prospect for our opponents.

No doubt a jewel in the making.

NotInHere

He was both in Brazil but you can't compare the Brazilian league and the local state leagues with the best league of the world and the best club tournament on the planet.
Yeah the Brazilian league is quite watered down compared to the best leagues. We don't need a flashy Neymar anyway, him scoring goals consistently is enough for us to contend for titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans