11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So what is your problem with Neymar? We can't praise him without you calling everybody a fanboy? Yeah Suarez assists were great, no doubt - even if Ney's second goal was not a tap in like you called it. Most of the people praising his goals etc also acknowledge the work/assists that lead up to his goal, one thing does not have to eliminate the other. But no, you just go ballistic telling people to fuck off.

I don't have a problem with neymar. What's your problem with other users that don't agree with you?
I didn't call anyone a fanboy in my initial post. But I did react to a retarded post attacking other members out of the blue.
I suggest reading the forum rules.

Dinho

The guy is on 37 goals for the season, yet there's criticism?

He has outdone what any other support player to Messi has done. That includes Eto'o, Henry, Villa, Pedro, Alexis and Zlatan.

Not a bad list of players...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Neymar following Messi's footsteps leading a Coca Cola mutiny by the players against Lucho. A picture here of the players after they opened Coke cans infront of Lucho's face.

CE1w3hZWIAAP6my.jpg:large

NotInHere

What's scary about Neymar is that he has scored all these goals without showing us his true potential in a game, I don't remember a game from him that was god like all around, but you can see he has it in him to become the best, he's giving us a glimpse on what's is to come.

Darko

He passed that final chance to Messi so he wouldn't have a chance of taking away the CL top scorer title from Messi. :pep:

StarLord

Scored against every big opposition we had this year.

Real
Atletico
PSG
City
Bayern

Insane for a young player only in his second season in Europe.

Against Real: 1 goal in 2 games

Against Atletico: 3 goals in 3 games

Against PSG: 5 goals in 4 games

Against Bayern: 3 goals in 2 games

Did not score against City. It was two from Suarez and one from Rakitic.

BerkeleyBernie

Excellent finishing.
That poor pass to messi though, damn, he's so bad in passing.

Excellent move to beat the defender and could have knocked it in himself, but wanted to get Messi on the scoreboard. Poor pass, but no shame in the attempt.

I think it's pretty much that Neymar reflects his own footballing upbringing, and has spent far more time developing his dribbling/flair skills than precise short passing. The La Masia players are the opposite. You become excellent at what you practice ad nauseum. He's never had to perform to a Barça standard of passing before. If Alexis is any example, one can improve over time at Barça.

Richard.H

A forum exists for welcoming all opinions as long as you clearly describe your opinion.

I don't honestly see anything wrong with Bojan's criticism, it's probably because he has such high standards for the kid which is normal considering he IS THE MAIN STAR OF THE BRAZIL TEAM. Extremely competent team in its own right despite the thrashing from Germany.

I remember getting a lot of shit last year for heavily criticizing Alexis. It's just what a forum is for: debates and saying your opinion as long as you back it up with solid key points.

Alen

A forum exists for welcoming all opinions as long as you clearly describe your opinion.

I don't honestly see anything wrong with Bojan's criticism, it's probably because he has such high standards for the kid which is normal considering he IS THE MAIN STAR OF THE BRAZIL TEAM. Extremely competent team in its own right despite the thrashing from Germany.

I remember getting a lot of shit last year for heavily criticizing Alexis. It's just what a forum is for: debates and saying your opinion as long as you back it up with solid key points.

The problem is, there was a point where no one was backing anything anymore. Neymar "fanboys" couldn't accept any criticism about his very poor performances and, in response, started treating Pedro as a second division player. "Neyhaters" responded by criticizing his social life and immature personality, and started using superfluous stats to undermine him.

It's not about football anymore.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The problem is, there was a point where no one was backing anything anymore. Neymar "fanboys" couldn't accept any criticism about his very poor performances and, in response, started treating Pedro as a second division player. "Neyhaters" responded by criticizing his social life and immature personality, and started using superfluous stats to undermine him.

It's not about football anymore.

Hey, listen, when Neymar hasn't scored a goal from open play all season, that's not a superfluous stat ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans