11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Winning a qualification game against Sweden does.

That's totally different, that year Messi was injured and Ronaldo scored 69 to his 45 goals. This year Messi leads him in stats plus he has la liga and destroyed Bayern. The Ballon Dor is over, I know its early to say that but Messi is beating Ronaldo with goals and Ronaldo can't win any trophies, in 2013 Ronaldo won due to his far superior stats, but even if Messi got injured now it wouldn;t matter as he has La liga with a winning goal and had that magical game against Bayern.
I know, but that won't stop CR, Flo and the media from trying, hahaha...

They will try and fail, the only thing the can hope for is a 6 month Messi injury. Even then Ronaldo still won't have any trophies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That's totally different, that year Messi was injured and Ronaldo scored 69 to his 45 goals. This year Messi leads him in stats plus he has la liga and destroyed Bayern. The Ballon Dor is over, I know its early to say that but Messi is beating Ronaldo with goals and Ronaldo can't win any trophies, in 2013 Ronaldo won due to his far superior stats, but even if Messi got injured now it wouldn;t matter as he has La liga with a winning goal and had that magical game against Bayern..

I agree , chances of him winning it this year are non existant.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's totally different, that year Messi was injured and Ronaldo scored 69 to his 45 goals. This year Messi leads him in stats plus he has la liga and destroyed Bayern. The Ballon Dor is over, I know its early to say that but Messi is beating Ronaldo with goals and Ronaldo can't win any trophies, in 2013 Ronaldo won due to his far superior stats, but even if Messi got injured now it wouldn;t matter as he has La liga with a winning goal and had that magical game against Bayern.

Agreed, also that performance against Bayern + injury gave a bad image of Messi and not much arguments for him to be better than CR since both didn't win much, but this year, no matter what happens from now, Messi is back to being hailed by everyone and the media as the GOAT, it's also a matter of sensations, and clearly, Messi has been magical, and he'll end it all with a goat performance in CL final no doubt :)

Kerrybai

Agreed, also that performance against Bayern + injury gave a bad image of Messi and not much arguments for him to be better than CR since both didn't win much, but this year, no matter what happens from now, Messi is back to being hailed by everyone and the media as the GOAT, it's also a matter of sensations, and clearly, Messi has been magical, and he'll end it all with a goat performance in CL final no doubt :)

Yeah that year neither player won enough to really stand out so it came down to stats and his injury killed him,even trailing Ronaldo by that many goals he still came very close to winning, as did Ribery.

This year he has la liga with the winning goal, he leads on stats and he destoyed Bayern...and he has Copa America while Ronaldo has no football for the summer.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Thank god this will be one of those years where there will be zero Ballon d'Or threads and discussions. It's a foregone conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans