11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLichtenstein

Again thank you, sincerely, I can't imagine the amount of work you needed to put together the messi/cristiano one by age and seasons ! You bossed it :)
You're welcome :)

Yeah, it took me a while, but the final result was worth it.

Here is an updated version.

ffvsvs.png

Mexcelona

i like and hate how he provokes people..
i like it because it works in our favor for time wasting and getting into the opponents head
but i hate how he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt with refs and penalty calls etc.

Barcalove

Banned
i like and hate how he provokes people..
i like it because it works in our favor for time wasting and getting into the opponents head
but i hate how he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt with refs and penalty calls etc.
How provocating would change the refs decisions? I mean, when he used to dive, it definitely made a bad influence on refs decisions and on penaltys, the refs judged some fouls Wrongly because they had a bad view about him, that he is a diver and stuff like that, Suarez also suffers from that

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Neymar annoyed them at the end with the time wasting which is pretty ironic considering who was annoyed and the tactics they employ...That being said, it was unnecessary even if Gabi's comments are ludicrous with all the cheapshots of Atletico

Kohe321

It's always hilarious when Atletico players attempt to sit on the moral high horse of football, as if they are the leading beacons of fair play and honest sportsmanship in this sport. Irony just doesn't get any better, in fact I'm sure that if you look up the word hypocrisy in the dictionary right now it will show a big picture of Gabi, with Arda throwing a shoe and Godin losing his temper in the background. :lol:

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I thought Simeone made warriors out of them. Turns out they some whiny pussies who like to kick opposition players but cry after defeats.
This shit is not even worth a discussion.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

23 years old CR won 07-08's ballon d'or with 42 goals (taking penalties and free kicks) Neymar is 4 goals away to beat cr's 07-08 42 goals and barely takes free kicks or penalties :)

N

Nicosur de la Braila

It's possible, I can't think of anyone that has had a better season in a team with as good a season as ours, he has every chance to make the podium, especially if he plays well in Copa America.

Hopefully :hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans