11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

From what I remember from the World Cup, they are one of the dirtiest teams around.

Neymar can expect to receive some special treatment. :bruise:

Edit: F***ing hate Dunga as well. :throw: Mostly for killing Brazil's beautiful football and turning them into an results-only machine.

I agree...suffering through Dunga once was enough. At least the squad he's taken to Copa seems interesting, unlike that horrid team he took to the WC.

Edit: I thought I saw Felipe Anderson on the list but he's not. Was hoping to see more of him. Not sure why he's not there and there are 2-3 players I've never even heard of picked for midfield and forward.

Last edited:

Height18

I agree...suffering through Dunga once was enough. At least the squad he's taken to Copa seems interesting, unlike that horrid team he took to the WC.

Edit: I thought I saw Felipe Anderson on the list but he's not. Was hoping to see more of him. Not sure why he's not there and there are 2-3 players I've never even heard of picked for midfield and forward.

Felipe Anderson is there..
[tw]608211503511011328[/tw]

11377512_689983127801060_751756702_n.jpg

iceon

Yeah but he's the last reserve on the list. He's not one of the 23 players that have been selected to participate in the Copa America. He's only there for friendlies.

Jadentheman

Thank you for proving me wrong, Neymar. I found an old post in the Gotze thread where I doubted Neymar could perform against big teams since he just did tricks while defenders warmed up their hands. :lol:

I was sure Gotze would turn out better. I think had he stayed at Dortmund he'd be much better and close to Neymar and Hazard. Going to Bayern ruined him.

They say Pep ruined him. But that is a discussion for another thread

C

cbfpaulinho4

I think you are confusing Seleção with CBF, Seleção (the national squad) is where every kid wants to play, CBF is like FIFA - in many respects, which is where psychopaths go to profit.

CBF is the selecao, Don't you see the cbf logo on neymars yellow jersey? whether we like the politics side of cbf or not does not change that they are the selecao.

F

Flavia

CBF is the selecao, Don't you see the cbf logo on neymars yellow jersey? whether we like the politics side of cbf or not does not change that they are the selecao.

Uh, nope. Cbf is the corrupt and dirty political organization that runs everything related to brazilian football. Including men's and women's nt's, and all the national championships. The nt is part of cbf, but as it is with clubs, the team is one thing, the club is another. You didn't know what cbf was until recently, so I'm not surprised you still confuse things.

And Neymar's pride has little to do with the fact he played over 4000 minutes this season, including minutes for the nt, and it's not wise to put him to play a friendly against honduras, risking an injury and missing copa america. But cbf do not care about the players, only about money, and there's surely a clause saying he has to play, in order for them to get more money.
Dunga is just a pawn on those matters, but I'm not surprised you think they can do no wrong :)

C

cbfpaulinho4

Uh, nope. Cbf is the corrupt and dirty political organization that runs everything related to brazilian football. Including men's and women's nt's, and all the national championships. The nt is part of cbf, but as it is with clubs, the team is one thing, the club is another. You didn't know what cbf was until recently, so I'm not surprised you still confuse things.

And Neymar's pride has little to do with the fact he played over 4000 minutes this season, including minutes for the nt, and it's not wise to put him to play a friendly against honduras, risking an injury and missing copa america. But cbf do not care about the players, only about money, and there's surely a clause saying he has to play, in order for them to get more money.
Dunga is just a pawn on those matters, but I'm not surprised you think they can do no wrong :)

I support dunga in wanting ney to play today, we have a big cup to prepare for and Neymar needs this game to develop chemistry. Again you want to talk politics, you sound like a politician. This is football dude!

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I support dunga in wanting ney to play today, we have a big cup to prepare for and Neymar needs this game to develop chemistry. Again you want to talk politics, you sound like a politician. This is football dude!

Tbf, even CBF seem to have trouble with differentiating between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans