[gfy]TestyFastAustrianpinscher[/gfy]

Neymar's dribble vs. Espanyol

[gfy]EnlightenedLargeHeterodontosaurus[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]UnripeMilkyBarasinga[/gfy]

[gfy]MarvelousKeenFlycatcher[/gfy]

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Neymar greatly upped his level this season, crazy when you compare him to last season.
Scary thing is he can become even better.

Fucking hate how everyone attacks him when does a trick, hope he keeps doing till they accept it. Never stop.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Neymar escaped from what could have resulted in a bad injury.

Rile em up Ney. Rile them bastards

No. No good can come of trying to poke at and provoke the kind of savages that have the intent to injure you. Diop himself basically said that it's their choice whether or not they want to hurt our players. Why try to invite them to snap and target Neymar when they've got all the animosity in the world and little left to lose?

Intentionally riling up and playing mind-games with opponents is meant to make them lose composure and focus out of frustration, to further our advantage. It's different with a team like this that basically has a death-wish for our players and might even premeditate dirty play. I'm not looking forward to the return leg because Messi and Neymar are at risk and seem like easy targets for Espanyol to unleash their inner thug. I'll be glad if we get through it without an injury.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No. No good can come of trying to poke at and provoke the kind of savages that have the intent to injure you. Diop himself basically said that it's their choice whether or not they want to hurt our players. Why try to invite them to snap and target Neymar when they've got all the animosity in the world and little left to lose?

Intentionally riling up and playing mind-games with opponents is meant to make them lose composure and focus out of frustration, to further our advantage. It's different with a team like this that basically has a death-wish for our players and might even premeditate dirty play. I'm not looking forward to the return leg because Messi and Neymar are at risk and seem like easy targets for Espanyol to unleash their inner thug. I'll be glad if we get through it without an injury.

While you are right I was happy to see him try a sombrero on that bunch of bastards.
God knows if our players tried to retaliate with same tackles we would have had 5 players sent off.

Neymessi

He should single out the dirtiest player in the second leg and do a rainbow or sombrero on him at the 90th min.No chance of getting injured then.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Does not make any difference against them. They kicked our players the same way in the league game from the first minute on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans