11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narto

How long have you been watching Barca, fron three were quite bad most of the time. Not close to their best, not even close the mediocre by their standards.

I meant that Neymar had the best game out of the three, not that they all played well. Suarez and Messi had a terrible game.

Serbian

I meant that Neymar had the best game out of the three, not that they all played well. Suarez and Messi had a terrible game.
Neymar had decent game, but how can you say Suarez had terrible game? He WON us the game! at end of the day we dont win points by our strikers playing great but not scoring! Also with this set up messi in middle as play maker, will be our downfall if the tactics dont change, cause we can not Strech teams , and Suarez is isolated and all alone against many defenders, i saw it all game suarez trying to get ball but rerly does. Neymar and messi got to strech the defenses to open up

Narto

Neymar had decent game, but how can you say Suarez had terrible game? He WON us the game! at end of the day we dont win points by our strikers playing great but not scoring! Also with this set up messi in middle as play maker, will be our downfall if the tactics dont change, cause we can not Strech teams , and Suarez is isolated and all alone against many defenders, i saw it all game suarez trying to get ball but rerly does. Neymar and messi got to strech the defenses to open up

Well I was being too hard on him, there was not much he could've done against all the defenders as you said. That being said he still had his problems when recieving the ball other than when he scored.

Total-Football

the real MVP in our team right now .. surpassed my expectations when Rossel brought him in .. when things went South very player in the pitch was looking him up .. at one point Messi took the ball and simply searched for Neymar .. Ney is basically playing the role Messi was playing pre 2013 .. not to that level but still the closest thing you can get

Darko

Good game, but after 3 seasons why has nobody told him that "dribbling" diagonally towards our own goal is freaking useless. Just pass the bloody ball to the midfielders.
But yeah, could have had a hattrick today but for poor composure (headers) or just being unlucky (the two curlers that hit the post and went just wide).

Lomar1o

sometimes he is like a breath of fresh air, the only player that looks like he can break down any defence

Galning

Club would be retarded to let him play both Copa America and the Olympic Games. Looks less sharp than usual to me, which is understandable after so many games.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's the best player on the team.

:lol:

Neymar has been underwhelming ever since the Bernabau Clasico in November. He finally had a decent half against a good team again yesterday, so I can see why people are overreacting. His finishing is still an absolute joke and to not get that header on goal at this level is unacceptable. He just can't score these days, I swear.

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I think we have to accept that neymar is not a prolific goalscorer.
Last season will probably be his career high, he misses far too many chances for far too long now.
He's only at 27 goals now, messi who was injured has 37, suarez who missed at least 15 sitters in the season so far has 39.

dakt

I forgot to praise him for 2 chances he made (one hit the crossbar and the other went just off the right post). Both of them were really simple and dangerous, but unlucky for him not to score. He should do that more often instead of forcing 1-2 with Leo.
That is his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans