11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

He's just a bit rusty, give it a rest haters ...

Rusty? A 140mil player should score that with his dick! That was horendeous and I am the one defending him all of the time. That was rock bottom reaction. Sometimes he is just dumb as fuck.

Last edited:

Total-Football

pile of mediocrity with the most dilusioned fans in thr world.. its like some hypnotic effect at this point, to be this shit for almost 700 days and for those zombies to defend him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rusty? A 140mil player should score that with his dick! That was horendeous and I am the one defending him all of the time. That was rock bottom reaction.

He is not a 140mil player and you know it. He is an 80m player at most. We overpaid for him because we needed a replacement for Neymar. He's been clutch in La Liga this season and got us out of some difficult situations. He will improve further because he is young. You're overreacting.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Injury prone bought for 120mio. I hope no.
Next season he's got to show how much he's worth. Last chance.

LMAO injury prone. Maybe if Valverde didnt sub him in against Lyon when he still wasn't fit , he wouldn't be struggling with match fitness and injuries since February.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Watched the highlights and the last chance makes me facepalm. No-one around him and he takes it first time straight to the goalie. TAKE. A. TOUCH. THEN. SCORE. The black Munir man.

Laplacian

pile of mediocrity with the most dilusioned fans in thr world.. its like some hypnotic effect at this point, to be this shit for almost 700 days and for those zombies to defend him.

Sorry for talking shit man, you were right then and you are now. It's just painfully obvious at this point he lacks the intelligence and technique to improve. I've been hoping, and hoping, that his knack for brainless and aimless finishing would improve over time but it's just as shit as it was when he started playing. Hilariously enough, it was his brace against Sevilla that pushed me over the edge. Not the missed chances that should have gotten him at least hattrick, but the actual goals he scored: they were so horrendously bad and poorly taken it forced me to realise this player will never be a clever finisher.

Look, 3-0 is a great result and I would have taken it before and after the game with no problems.

The issue is not the score but how Dembele chose to approach his moment to shine. Two great chances, plus losing the ball at one point - this is not the sign of a confident player but one that feels that the bench is his ideal spot. I don't like Cou, I don't like Valverde but seeing Dembele out there made me appreciate the coach not to use him earlier. We have a great chance this year in CL and I don't want us to lose it just because the flavor of the month needs to play as a starter. He's a kid, give him minutes in La Liga but at this moment he has no place in the Anfield game (and hopefully in the finals).

blaugrana1987

Problem is, Dembele has 10x the pace of Cou who wouldnt even find himself in that position because he is slow and can be bullied of the ball without sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans