11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevinn

I know he is good with both feet but isent the right one his ‘shooting foot’? Weird that he used his left foot for that one.

xXKonan

[MENTION=21136]Potroh[/MENTION] I am truly sorry i fuck with your comments but i put you there with the rest of them when it comes to dembele and this has nothing to do with neymar (i am equally pissed with coutinho). whenever one of you post stuff like that i count the sentences that highlight what he brings to the table and the ones with the excuses for his ass, even on some quantitative linguistic shit , the predominant stuff is excuses.yall give him excuses after fucking 700 days at the club. if he is mentally fragile he should go where there is less pressure. this a 3 billion dollar institution with fierce rivalry in fast world.

the way he handled those balls are disgusting and no ammount of proxy apologies you (dembele lawyers) throw at us i will never catch the hook. his release of the ball, be it pass finesse or shooting finess, is slighly above mediocre and wayyyyyy, i mean wayyyy lower world class let alone elite.

there is not a single player in fc barcelona that causes directly to loose the ball like 50% (no hyperbole) of the times.. and those are the 300 millions duo. coutinho and this fella.
only significant difference between coutinho and dembele is that coutinho actually has finesse with his foot but struggling with other stuff.. whereas dembele, who is injured half the time (again this excuse you give him is laughable). he is injury prone and as a fan of the club i dont feel sorry for him.. i rather feel angry at the club, as a fan, for signing injury prone players and mr Glasses like he, and vermaleen.. i sympathise with him as a human not as a cule. so this defending argument adds more salt to my wound with this L we took.

doesnt press well, doesnt physically challenge well.. shoot like a he has osteoporosis . what is he good at ? question, actually requires a very, very very brief answer.

sell this player.. take 50 millions and move on.. if you find someone dumb to buy him for that.

most.. most of the stuff i said here apply to coutinho minus the fact that i actually saw the quality of coutinho before, at inter and lverool, unlike this folktale hero footballer called : real dembele.
Nah dude your hatred of Dembele has a lot to do with Neymar.

Every fucking time posted all you do is whine about Dembele because you cannot get over the fact Neymar left simple as that. you bring nothing to the fucking table when it comes to arguments, just the same tired bullshit over and over again.

We get it you hate Dembele, bitching about him is not going to get Neymar back no matter how much you try.

Total-Football

yeah ad hominem me about that fucking embarassing last second very defining of dembele.. better yet, make a tour in all football forums to see that this folk tale hero is the laughing stock of world football.. or maybe they love neymar too

Total-Football

I know he is good with both feet but isent the right one his ‘shooting foot’? Weird that he used his left foot for that one.

one of those urban legends.. the promised son of football god who can use both feet with the same competence.. they just forgot the most important part.. both are equally frail.

xXKonan

yeah ad hominem me about that fucking embarassing last second very defining of dembele.. better yet, make a tour in all football forums to see that this folk tale hero is the laughing stock of world football.. or maybe they love neymar too
Quote me next time instead of trying to avoid it.

Was missing the goal embarrassing? Sure but I made my post because we all know your stance on Dembele and it gets tiring after a while because you're like a Robot. No matter what he does he can never be good in your eyes.

It's like BBZ, hell I don't take him seriously myself on certain issues because when he gets it wrong he tries his hardest to mental gymnastics out of it *Cough* Arthur *Cough*.

Joan

Think he offers too little. He's often injured, when not usually rusty. Had good months of form this season, but it takes strong nerves and blind fate to be a fan of his.

underoath

Banned
This is more mental than actual form. He should start this weekend and start against Liverpool with Semedo and Roberto in the mid. Barca need to score early so they need his speed because for sure it's an open game. Then sub Coutinho at 70th minutes

Messigician

I think Pique actually confused him, maybe he thought it was a defender coming in behind him. Pique should've stayed back, but the attacking madman that he is, he wanted that goal for himself and screwed with Dembele in the process. :lol:

Wtf is this?

Dembele had all the time in the world to score... it is unacceptable to miss the way he did form or not.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Man I fucking love this narrative that's getting pushed of him being injury prone. While its their daddy Valverde that played him against Lyon while still being injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans