11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

underoath

Banned
People should stop making excuses for this dude. He fcked up his chances unlike those Liverpool sub who took it like they're worth $100M. Messi's reaction after the missed sum it up.
But Dembele should stay and change his diet or at least get a better nutritionist rather playing online games

Dinho10

People here thinking Liverpool would smashed us anyway don't understand the impact it could had. If Dembele took his chance, it be 4-0 and crush morale of Liverpool players. At 3-0 it is still a possiblity to overturn it but it will be too much to ask had they have to recover a 4 goal deficit. We could sat back for 90 mins and go through with our huge advantage for Liverpool

That miss could had our buffer but instead turn into inspiration

henias

Why would it crush their hope? We never looked any dangerous attacking anyway because they just had to stop Messi. We also just sat back allowing Liverpool players to push forward. Players like Wijnaldum can just surge forward to split open our defence. They were full of passion and desire to win it. Count ourselves lucky Salah didnt score that goal or it would have been easier. Barcelona cannot sit back for 90 mins, If we allowed them to score even 3 goals without replying with any away goals then something is terribly wrong. Also, since when did we have this sort of cowardly mentality? I thought people were already laughing at Liverpool before the 2nd leg.

Dinho10

I seen teams come back from three goal deficits to win in the CL like the infamous Deportivo-Milan game but never has a team except us recovered a 4-0 first tie loss. Had Dembele hadn't gone retard when he came on, it could had been 4 or even 5 goals to us which is impossible for any team to come back from.

The players and Frauderve are to blame for this but Boozeman is culpable too. He better have a flawless next season if he doesn't wanna end as a black Jeremy Menez.

FCBfan22

I seen teams come back from three goal deficits to win in the CL like the infamous Deportivo-Milan game but never has a team except us recovered a 4-0 first tie loss. Had Dembele hadn't gone retard when he came on, it could had been 4 or even 5 goals to us which is impossible for any team to come back from.

The players and Frauderve are to blame for this but Boozeman is culpable too. He better have a flawless next season if he doesn't wanna end as a black Jeremy Menez.

Of course he is guilty too. But I really think that Lpool could've overturned a 5 goal deficit on Tuesday, because of our mindset.

That said, Dembele's season went down the toilet, when Valverde subbed him in while being lightly injured against Lyon.

Laplacian

Alright, I think we should stop expending energy criticising. A year from now when he's about to turn 23 and he's still playing the same way he did in his debut season, people will understand he's not right for out football (whatever the fuck that is).

Potroh

because 3-0 isn't enough of advantage, fucking bunch of retards.

Sometimes - very rarely - 3:0 is not enough.
But with a 3 goal advantage, a team has to be very very stupid not to advance.
They just have to score ONE goal and it's value = TWO.

Retards? Hmmm... how about a bit of self criticism that Suarez so graciously offered?
And how about Messi's huge chance at Anfield in the 16th minute?

Potroh

A year from now when he's about to turn 23 and he's still playing the same way he did in his debut season, people will understand he's not right for out football (whatever the fuck that is).

Well, how about not being an all-knowing Oracle and know how someone will contribute a year from now?

henias

So why not just score away goals and everything would be done and dusted? One away goal and Liverpool needs to score 5. Why just sit back right from the start? Sitting back for 90 mins isnt the way to go.

I agree it was a bad miss but it was simply a mistake. I dont want to just blame a single player. Anything you think that can go our way can go their way. But if we setup like we are planning a for a bottlejob then any team can easily comeback. That's not impossible. Isn't that what Emery did at the Camp Nou? They scored an away goal and still managed to bottle it with 6 goals. Now the tables have turned, I dont think scoring 4 or 5 goals is hard for them honestly. They are still a formidable team under pressure.

Dinho10

Of course he is guilty too. But I really think that Lpool could've overturned a 5 goal deficit on Tuesday, because of our mindset.

That said, Dembele's season went down the toilet, when Valverde subbed him in while being lightly injured against Lyon.

Really? Has any club in the whole history of the UCL except the remontarda ever overturn a 4/5 goal deficit? Had we won 4-0, we can sit back and play smart while absorbing the pressure and still be in the final. The reason we lost is because we didn't play smart. Liverpool had meme players like Origi and Shaqiri starting their attack but we let them have their game of their careers. Had this match be replayed, 9/10 we go past them. Let's not also forget Liverpool came back from 3-0 to win on penalties in the 2005 final. Boozeman should had scored and made it imposible for Liverpool to overturn it

Kuchi

new day, checking for news about Valverde getting fired and him being sent to 2nd team, till he learns to warm up properly and actually behave like a pro athlete, whose #1 job is to give it a shot during matches. And of course, not miss sitters.

Only Suarez can get away with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans