11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

There have been plenty of rumors, and of course you won't see any "proof". Try mailing Bartomeu and ask him if he wanna share something..

Its almost certain that we have offered more than Dortmund if we have actually bid for him (which I think is highly unlikely). Both Rennes and Dembele will get more money, but Rennes will instead accept a much lower fee from Dortmund and Dembele will accept a much lower wage.

I think its very unrealistic.

Yannik

Its almost certain that we have offered more than Dortmund if we have actually bid for him (which I think is highly unlikely). Both Rennes and Dembele will get more money, but Rennes will instead accept a much lower fee from Dortmund and Dembele will accept a much lower wage.

The latter could be the case. Logically for a club only the fee is decisive in the decision where to sell him. They don't care who the buyers are, unless they are maybe direct competition. But for the player it matters, he could be accepting a lower wage to play at a preferred destination, that's not uncommon.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to Sport, Atletico is showing strong interest in him and has come forth with a bid. Meanwhile, Dembélé dismissed us because he thinks he would have very little playing time here.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh my God.... So are we going to see players signing for Leicester over the likes of Barcelona, Real and Bayern!?

Well it is of course far fetched to assume that he would sign for Leicester even if we do show interest... But there indeed is possibility of that happening! Definitely a higher probability than 1:5000 :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good move, hopefully he won't use BVB as a springboard for something greener and greater like many other BVB players had done.

Devils

Perfect timing lol.

Robben and Ribery have 1-2 season left in them max. This guy will make a fine replacement for one of them if he lives up to his potential at Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans