11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Sanches, Coman, Kimmich, Dembele, Weigl, Sane, Dahoud. Every 2nd "wonderkid" there is can be sen in BuLi next year, really looking forward for the new season. Great transfer BVB. :emotions16:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The kid that dreams about playing for Bayern joining Dortmund. Don't know where this is going...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The kid that dreams about playing for Bayern joining Dortmund. Don't know where this is going...

Bayern? No way.

BbsImg14630614903941_613x263.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The fee is only 15m??? WOW, nicely done BVB, if true.

No way?! Where did you read that? Kid is statistically the best dribbler in Europe and just an overall amazing player at the age of 18. Price can't surely be that low with this market.

Yannik

He's ambidextrous.

I knew that, but I think most ambidextrous players do unconsciously use a "main foot" for several actions. But Dembele scored the majority of his goals with the left, in the video there's even a slidetackle with the left but then he takes some freekick with the right. I really find it hard to believe that he gives no fucks about what foot he uses, but maybe that is just the case (which is fantastic tbf)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I knew that, but I think most ambidextrous players do unconsciously use a "main foot" for several actions. But Dembele scored the majority of his goals with the left, in the video there's even a slidetackle with the left but then he takes some freekick with the right. I really find it hard to believe that he gives no fucks about what foot he uses, but maybe that is just the case (which is fantastic tbf)

He's said that he's left footed and is better at dribbling with his left foot, but he shoots better with the right. That's what I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans