11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Please tell me they didn't play both their games against PSG this season. Would be very interesting to see what he could do against that defense.

Jair Ventura

Please tell me they didn't play both their games against PSG this season. Would be very interesting to see what he could do against that defense.

April 30th.

Since November and in only 1300 minutes he has 10 goals & 5 assist while leading Rennes to 3rd in the table. I hope he stays another season but at this rate I don't know if that'll happen.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

This dude just made an assist after one of the most amazing runs you'll see this season, putting N'Koulou on his ass ala Messi against Boateng to put Rennes up 5-2. Fun game to watch too because he struggled early against Diarra, but he found himself after the break and he's been ridiculous ever since.

Edit: He's better than Martial & Coman.

https://streamable.com/umz0

Different style comparing with Martial & Coman. He is more a Fekir style. I like both. I am pretty confident for the Future of French National Team. in 4/5 years it will be a massacre.

i hope we will bid for this diamond.

Lutece FC

The next crack is here.

Some people criticized our opinion on Martial, they did wrong. Now listing to us. DEMBELE IS A CRACK.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The verboten website says we have no money to sign him because of contract extensions with Neymar and Busquets and Dembele himself prefers Bundesliga over La Liga. And the talk with Bayern is set to begin soon.

It would be a crime to let Bayern scoop up these young talents.

Yannik

How does he compare to Coman? Bayern is still pretty stacked on the winger position and unless someone is fit there might be little playing time for him. Ribery and Robben are still absolute savage when fit, Costa and Coman are damn good anyway. He could quickly be 4th or 5th choice unless he completely explodes. I'm not sure why Ancelotti really wants a winger this year, maybe buying him and lonaing him back to Rennes might be an option. Ribery and Robben are old, but might still play 2-3 years

khaled_a_d

How does he compare to Coman? Bayern is still pretty stacked on the winger position and unless someone is fit there might be little playing time for him. Ribery and Robben are still absolute savage when fit, Costa and Coman are damn good anyway. He could quickly be 4th or 5th choice unless he completely explodes. I'm not sure why Ancelotti really wants a winger this year, maybe buying him and lonaing him back to Rennes might be an option. Ribery and Robben are old, but might still play 2-3 years

Ribery has one year left in his contract same as Robben .the former is 33 years old and the later is 32 .I have big doubts that Bayern would be willing to renew both and probably neither will be there after 2018 as wingers really lose most of their form once their speed get lost which could happen any time with their age .
So if they bought this kid ,he will be their future with Coman & Costa in the near future .one year loan and another learning the system and then he will be probably rotating with Coman & Costa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans