11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Bayern is apparently completely rebuilding their squad. A front line of Dembele-Costa-Coman behind Lewy sounds quite delicious.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Bayern is apparently completely rebuilding their squad. A front line of Dembele-Costa-Coman behind Lewy sounds quite delicious.

What's scary is that you could play 4-2-3-1 like that with so many posibilities. Like one of Alaba/Lahm or both at CDM. You could create the worlds most balanced 4-2-3-1 , with an amazing attack and a solid af defence.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he played large parts of the Juve game in the center

I really don't think he thrives playing in the center. So far he proves to be basically an one-trick pony, he dribbles near the byline and crosses, occasionally he takes the shot himself.

Coman is a much better player who does everything Douglas Costa can do and more, in my opinion.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I really don't think he thrives playing in the center. So far he proves to be basically an one-trick pony, he dribbles near the byline and crosses, occasionally he takes the shot himself.

Coman is a much better player who does everything Douglas Costa can do and more, in my opinion.

Costa can play in a very different way, it's just what Guardiola wants from him. In Guardiola's teams, everybody's got a very specific role except 1-2 players (Messi, Robben). Pedro had a very limited role for example, Busquets wasn't doing 50% of the stuff he's doing today and etc.

In Shakhtar, Costa had another style. He was inconsistent, didn't use his pace as much and too individual. Right now, he complements the team in the best possible way, but when Guardiola leaves, don't be surprised to see Costa playing in another manner.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Costa can play in a very different way, it's just what Guardiola wants from him. In Guardiola's teams, everybody's got a very specific role except 1-2 players (Messi, Robben). Pedro had a very limited role for example, Busquets wasn't doing 50% of the stuff he's doing today and etc.

In Shakhtar, Costa had another style. He was inconsistent, didn't use his pace as much and too individual. Right now, he complements the team in the best possible way, but when Guardiola leaves, don't be surprised to see Costa playing in another manner.

Yeah, very possible. Perhaps Coman has been given more freedom than Douglas Costa, it is just that the former impresses me far more with what he does than the latter so far, as both are pretty much given the winger role.

Yannik

It's his gimmick, but you're wrong when you suggest that's the only thing he can actually do. It's jsut the thing he prefers to do. Here is a video of him vs Juve. He started the match at the right wing, so there his main thing was actually cutting in since he's left footed.
He later went into the center and inherited the role of a dynamic playmaker. Don't be fooled by the speed dribbling-crossing thing he does, the actual threat about him is the fact that he can do a lot of roles if you ask him to. Constantly switching positions, looking for a through ball, a place to cross, a place to shoot, partially drawing defenders out of spaces etc. He was Bayern's only decent performing player in the first 70mins when no Bayern player did anything.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

2 more goals tonight. He's only 18.

What he is doing with professional defenders is incredible.

CRACK CRACK CRACK.

LordLichtenstein

----------------------- Martial (20) --- Griezmann (25) -----------------------

Dembélé (18) --- Pogba (23) --- Kanté (25) --- Rabiot (21) --- Coman (19)

---------------- Zouma (21) --- Laporte (21) --- Varane (22) ----------------

----------------------------------- Areola (23) ----------------------------------

So many French talents atm

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Would be my dream signing. Haven't seen someone play so well at his age since our own Messi. Also impressive how mature he looks while pointing his teammates around.

xavisionary

----------------------- Martial (20) --- Griezmann (25) -----------------------

Dembélé (18) --- Pogba (23) --- Kanté (25) --- Rabiot (21) --- Coman (19)

---------------- Zouma (21) --- Laporte (21) --- Varane (22) ----------------

----------------------------------- Areola (23) ----------------------------------

So many French talents atm

Areola, really? In English it means...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Would be my dream signing. Haven't seen someone play so well at his age since our own Messi. Also impressive how mature he looks while pointing his teammates around.

Apparently we're his dream signing too ^^

[tw]717443630789746688[/tw]

Just went back to watch some of his reels and recent match vids, his style looks very similar to Pogba, no wonder you like him :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans