11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Strangely similar to Neymar's case, Ousmane Dembélé was restrained by teammates after clashing with Dortmund keeper Burki in training. <a href="https://t.co/irkcKsLMfV">pic.twitter.com/irkcKsLMfV</a></p>— Jordan Clarke (@FourFourJordan) <a href="https://twitter.com/FourFourJordan/status/892128666053996545">31 July 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

it really is similar to Neymar :lol:

Devils

The kid is a big Barca fan and said he wants to play for Barca one day and we tried to get him last year. His incredible versatility makes him so ideal for Barca.

I also don't think BvB is going to shut the door in our faces, we are on good terms with them and they are a selling club.

We'll play a premium price for the kid but we should be able to pull it off. Like I said, put in a bid in the next few days.

blaugrana1987

Bid 70m for start. Tops 90 + variables.

Bid 110m for Couthino, 120 tops + variables.

Sell Gomez and Arda, find young CMF and we are good to go. Seriously, we were VERY top heavy last few years and we still underdelivered. Fuck Neymar btw

1993Kaan1993

Dembele on the left won't work. This kid is a RW, not AM or LW.

Unless Barca change formation to 4-2-3-1, he will be useless.

with 2 pivot which consists of Rakitic and Busquets, we will be exposed in all big games.

Btw, This kid is BVB's biggest star. He can enjoy big playing time with the ball and free space with Dortmund. this is why l have question marks over him.

wisconsincule

I think if we offer 100 mil for him Dortmund would accept. A ton a cash for a player who broke out last year. I worry that it might take him a little bit to adapt which is why the Neymar stuff has to end and we need to get these players ASAP. With the service he'll receive from Messi 15 goals are possible his first season.

Last edited:
If we don't get Dembele, Madrid will.

Mbappe is hyped up, his highlights are full of tap ins and step overs. Perfect successor for CR7.

Arkk

If we don't get Dembele, Madrid will.

Mbappe is hyped up, his highlights are full of tap ins and step overs. Perfect successor for CR7.

Dembele (barca) vs Mbappe (madrid) for the future ballon d'ors. the twist this time is they both play for the same national team :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I just dont see us getting Mbappe. ofcourse i'd love to have them both but Mbappe would cost around 160m, Dembele 90m and we'd still need a world class midfielder.

You get one now. The other next summer. We have the money. Just do it. If talent is available, you do everything in your power to secure it. Like Madrid have been doing with midfield the past few years.

El Barcelona

You get one now. The other next summer. We have the money. Just do it. If talent is available, you do everything in your power to secure it. Like Madrid have been doing with midfield the past few years.
That would be ideal and maybe the best way. But we need to secure them because after the wc they gonna be expensive if they play good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans