Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
source.gif

Who's that woman?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar's gone now. Get to work, Barto. If there's one thing you got to get right, it's this one.

jairzinho

Ninety million plus incentives should be enough.

This whole transfer market circus fills me with disgust. Starting to lose my love for the sport.

90-95 is more than enough. That should leave us with change for either Coutinho and or another WC Midfielder. If we can pull off those deals we're not going to miss Neymoney. Trust me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
German Supercup is on this Saturday lol

Dortmund gonna get pissed at the timing of this :lol:

jairzinho

German Supercup is on this Saturday lol

Dortmund gonna get pissed at the timing of this :lol:

Na mate, Dortmund will always play ball once the price is right. I don't think there's anything worse than Bayern picking off your best player every couple season or so.

Last edited:

Devils

We will pay hefty for him no doubt.

But look at it from Dortmund's perspective. They will get way more money from us and would be more favorable to selling this guy to us than give him up to Bayern when they come looking for Robben and Ribery replacements (which would be next year if not already this year)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They will take us to the cleaners with this one, no doubt. Stupidly desperate and loaded with money. The "charismatic" duo that is Barto and Robert isn't going to help us much either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They should have anticipated Neymar leaving after all the mess the last few weeks.

Should have made some moves already, but as always, we're more reactive than proactive.

Let's see if they can pull this off. Dortmund more likely to sell for a hefty price than Liverpool IMO.

xXKonan

[tw]892759319338524678[/tw]

Says Robert still very much in love with Dembele and the club has accelerated moves to bring him in. also mentions Real is interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans