11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope they don't dick around monitoring players the next couple of weeks.

Start making some moves already. Don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the players we need to target.

blaugrana1987

I dont get hate for Robert personally. Barto? Ye. Robert? Not really. Seems he made fast moves last summer because Lucho demanded it. Good thing he wants Dembele.

George_Costanza

I dont get hate for Robert personally. Barto? Ye. Robert? Not really. Seems he made fast moves last summer because Lucho demanded it. Good thing he wants Dembele.

He wants Dembele now after the fans demanded it for months. Even the player flirted with Barca many times. Did it take him all that to notice Dembele? must be busy scouting more important players like Lima and Paulinho.

DonAK

Because he had months, and months to plan for the season, and here we are now in August with only one player signed, and one key player leaving.

blaugrana1987

Because he had months, and months to plan for the season, and here we are now in August with only one player signed, and one key player leaving.
I know, but the issue is that we didnt really have money to make heavy moves. And beside Couthino and Verratti, there was no one to sign honestly. Im pretty sure they have been in contact with BVB since start of Ney saga. Makes no sense to buy him if Neymar wasnt goinf anywhere...

DonAK

I know, but the issue is that we didnt really have money to make heavy moves. And beside Couthino and Verratti, there was no one to sign honestly. Im pretty sure they have been in contact with BVB since start of Ney saga. Makes no sense to buy him if Neymar wasnt goinf anywhere...

He could have signed Bernardo Silva for 50m when they're trying to sign Coutinho for 100m+ now.

He should have known PSG were not going to sell Verratti. Not only that, but we still have 27 players in the squad and they're rejecting decent offers for Munir :lol:

Arkk

imo this needs to happen before Saturday 5th August. Dortmund play Bayern in the DFL supercup and i doubt Dortmund will want to sell after that so close to the season

...watch us end up with Di fucking Maria

behindbrowneyes

He wants Dembele now after the fans demanded it for months. Even the player flirted with Barca many times. Did it take him all that to notice Dembele? must be busy scouting more important players like Lima and Paulinho.

Bullshit. Robert already wanted him last summer but he didn't want to join us because of MSN.

Fans demanding him for months? Dybala has won the MD poll with nearly 50% of votes over players like Mbappé, Dembélé, Griezmann and others.

George_Costanza

Bullshit. Robert already wanted him last summer but he didn't want to join us because of MSN.

Fans demanding him for months? Dybala has won the MD poll with nearly 50% of votes over players like Mbappé, Dembélé, Griezmann and others.

Robert already wanted him last summer?

Robert wanted many last summer, according to rumors and the current board supporters, he wanted G.Jesus, Dembele, Davinson, Vinicius, Gamiero, Naby Kieta, Sidibe...etc.

ALL bullshit! Sport already exposed Robert's interest in Dembele and it has nothing to do with Dembele not wanting to join Barca cuz of MSN. It was a lack of interest and professionalism from Robert.

Butaan4barca

He could have signed Bernardo Silva for 50m when they're trying to sign Coutinho for 100m+ now.

He should have known PSG were not going to sell Verratti. Not only that, but we still have 27 players in the squad and they're rejecting decent offers for Munir :lol:

true, and even if he ends up signing dembele and coutinho. Its easily much more money than what we would've paid if there was proper planning and acted as soon as windows was opened. Look at city for example. They had their primary targets within no time. Clubs all around are almost done with with transfer business and here we are,

xXKonan

[tw]892818329982914560[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez says the club is heavily interested in Dembele, and the operation could be closed at 70-80 Million.

Arkk

[tw]892818329982914560[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez says the club is heavily interested in Dembele, and the operation could be closed at 70-80 Million.

if we got him for that I'd run down the street naked. surely Dortmund would milk us for atleast 90m+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans