11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

Id be surprised if these fucks havent yet put a bid out. To not anticipate Neymars transfer (when it was obvious 10 daxs ago) is absolute retardation...

Devils

The problem for Madrid is that they would more than likely need to sell one of BBC (which Zidane wont want to do) and the have this kid starting over the likes of Asensio which would also be problematic.

If we are serious about Dembele we have all the cards to get him.

xXKonan

Aguilar maybe fear mongering a bit.

this isn't the first time he did this, he did the same thing with Dybala like a couple of months ago. He said Real were close to stealing him from us etc and it seems hes doing the same with Dembele. Real are probably interested but I doubt he would go there if we are interested in him.

Trickykid

Yea...who would thought Real with so much money would go for young French star with Zidane on helm.

This fucking board...

Id be surprised if these fucks havent yet put a bid out. To not anticipate Neymars transfer (when it was obvious 10 daxs ago) is absolute retardation...

If we are not serious about him with 250m in bank and Neymar gone, then wtf are we doing here?

The sheer amount of shrill animosity some of you guys manage to build up based on a single random rumour will never cease to boggle my mind....

opjeoff

Apparently, Dortmund want at least 100mill. at this point idc how much he is. buy him at all cost. he'll have to do

ATLBarcaFan

Just watched this kid's highlights, bring him to me now. He would definitely ease the blow of losing Neymar. Add him and a playmaking midfielder and I'll be happy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Okay, just to give a fair perspective here.

Guys, if he comes, prepare to get frustrated at times. He's still only 20 and raw. He's not the finished product. You cannot complain if he fucks up a few things once a while despite the potential fee paid for him if he comes, because he still need a couple of seasons or so, to become a more polished player.

Just how it is with every young player. Takes time.

I think he'll be less frustrating than Neymar holding the ball for 10 seconds, but he might fuck up simple passes or shots from time to time.

Arkk

the Madrid rumours are most likely bs.

Mbappe and Dembele want 1st team football and they know Madrid cant offer that. Bale is a problem for them and it seems they are trying to shift him on to United probably with De Gea going the other way.. i wouldn't be suprised if the cheeky cunts pulled it off though. until then not worried about them

Garrus

This is guy is talented and has a big future ahead of him, But is dembele a starter material yet?, Worthy of being paired with messi and suarez?
Messi and suarez are in their 30s now, That dreaded rapid decline is about to happen anytime soon, Is pairing them up with a 20 year old the best way to take advantage of these precious two years left of them?
No matter how talented he is, He's still very young, He'll need 3 years maybe more to reach his full potential, But at what expense should that be?, I don't want the last years of messi and suarez to be a long practice session for dembele.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Okay, just to give a fair perspective here.

Guys, if he comes, prepare to get frustrated at times. He's still only 20 and raw. He's not the finished product. You cannot complain if he fucks up a few things once a while despite the potential fee paid for him if he comes, because he still need a couple of seasons or so, to become a more polished player.

Just how it is with every young player. Takes time.

I think he'll be less frustrating than Neymar holding the ball for 10 seconds, but he might fuck up simple passes or shots from time to time.

Exactly. Judging from his first season with BVB he wasn't that spectacular.

I think some folks who didn't watch him play a lot were sold and jumped on the hype train like I did with Mbappe simply because his name is being tossed as one of the biggest talents out there.

I remain have doubts about any immediate impact Demebele will have on our team but I agree we should go after him anyways, as he is still young and has potentials to get much better.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Exactly. Judging from his first season with BVB he wasn't that spectacular.

I think some folks who didn't watch him play a lot were sold and jumped on the hype train like I did with Mbappe simply because his name is being tossed as one of the biggest talents out there.

I remain have doubts about any immediate impact Demebele will have on our team but I agree we should go after him anyways, as he is still young and has potentials to get much better.

I think we need to get him and Mbappe if we can anyway.

If we want impact right away, there's only one player we should sign and that is Hazard, yet Chelsea won't sell him.

So what do we do? Go with the second options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans