11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MessiCam

I think that you are referring to: Dembele can't play THAT good against parked buses.

Well, because the video has nothing to do with playing against parked buses.
Hmmm... One player can’t unlock a parked bus. It’s about outmanoeuvring your opponent through quick ball circulation and finding tiny spaces. How many times has Messi struggled with it? In this current squad there are only 2 players better than Dembélé at finding tiny spaces for risky passes or to run into gaps and they are Messi and Iniesta. The latter has already said his farewells.

You guys are clutching at straws when it comes to Dembélé. This boy is an amazing talent but he won’t develop under a coward like Valverde so I actually think it’s best he leave. Whether that be on loan or a sale doesn’t matter but football will be poorer if he doesn’t reach his potential. I just thank God that when Messi was coming up a coach like Rijkaard put a stop to this type of madness... Yeah, Barça wanted to send the best player to grace the green on loan until a youth orientated coach put a stop to it.

If you think Griezmann as opposed to Dembélé is the answer to parked buses then I’m afraid you’re going to be calling for Griezmann’s exit even quicker than that of Dembélé.

Also, another forward is not the answer to our problems. Ball playing midfielders are but we want workhorses to play in a 2 man midfield...

serghei

Fucking hate it how the old guard runs things at the club. Makes it hard for new players to integrate in the team. Stop with the little groups and with the smart ass talk. Be a full team again ffs.

Afromaticz

"Dembele can't dribble in tight spaces."

[tw]938773074807320577[/tw]

Here you see several examples of Dembele being closed down by two or three players, but gets away by using his creativity (nutmets or body feints). For those who say the Villareal scenario (the first goal) was an isolated case. The ability is in his toolkit, it's the job of Barcelona's staff and Dembele ofc to bring that out in his current team, rather forsaking through comments like "he doesn't fit the team."

Dembele could become one of the all time greats...this guy has so much potential!

Givenchy

He doesn't fit into our style. Sell him.if you can.
Mbappe was the player who could have fitted into our style.
Bartomeu must go

seriously?

Mbappe wanted the PSG move, he'd probably of gone to Madrid over Barca also. can't blame Barto for that

Dembele isn't a typical Barca player.. yet. but we aren't playing our usual style anymore anyway

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think that you are referring to: Dembele can't play THAT good against parked buses.

Well, because the video has nothing to do with playing against parked buses.

Every player plays worse against parked buses. It is that simple: if there is less space, penetrating the defense is harder. I do not understand this criticism that Dembele can’t dribble in tight spaces.

I think people rate his dribbling too high, he is a very good dribbler like CR7 till 2014 but isnt on the level of Messi Neymar or Hazard and never will reach that.

Joan

He's a very good dribbler and a fine crosser. Shame we don't have a targrt man.

A lot of his chances were created that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans